Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Mamas and papas SOLA?

flower345

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 5:54 am
does anyone have the mamas and papas sola pushchair and could tell me what it's like?
its relatively new I think so I can't seem to find a lot of reveiws on it.

chaylizi

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 9:10 am
It was just released in the US. I wouldn't want to read any reviews of it yet anyway. They would mostly be based on appearance.

flower345

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 2:07 pm
I live in the uk and its been out here for almost a year

chaylizi

Post Thu, Aug 19 2010, 3:09 pm
But it was released in the US in August 2010. Often there are significant changes between the European models & the ones that they bring over to the other side of the pond.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 01 2011, 9:57 pm
bump
anyone have this stroller? reviews?

amother

Post Mon, Aug 01 2011, 11:25 pm
I just bought this stroller for my 5 month old. She is k'ah my 5th baby and this is the first time I've spent a lot of $$ on a stroller. I've bought cheap ones before. The thing I love about this stroller is that the seat is very big and comfy, and it lays all the way down. It also turns so you can have it facing towards you or away from you - another bonus for me. It pushes very nicely. The only drawbacks I see are that it is large, it takes up a lot of truck space, you also need two hands to fold it. Not a big deal if you know that in advance. My baby loves the design on the inside. I wasn't crazy about the green color (the only color you can get at babies r us) but it has grown on me and now I like it. I think its a great stroller so far!!

amother

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 7:09 pm
thanks - thats what the online review complaints seem to be. do you find it heavy?

anyone else have it?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 02 2011, 7:48 pm
amother wrote:
thanks - thats what the online review complaints seem to be. do you find it heavy?

anyone else have it?

It is definitely not a light-weight stroller but its not super-heavy. The weight makes it really nice to push, I think. I compared it to the city mini when I bought it and I didn't like how light-weight the city mini felt. It really also depends on what you intend to use it for. Let me know if you have any other questions Smile

amother

Post Thu, Aug 04 2011, 6:40 pm
amother wrote:
amother wrote:

anyone else have it?

It is definitely not a light-weight stroller but its not super-heavy. The weight makes it really nice to push, I think. I compared it to the city mini when I bought it and I didn't like how light-weight the city mini felt. It really also depends on what you intend to use it for. Let me know if you have any other questions Smile

Thank you!

How easy is it to fold with two hands? Do you have to carry it up any stairs?

amother

Post Thu, Aug 04 2011, 7:30 pm
It takes some getting used to, to fold. I've done it a few times. Its not difficult at all once you figure it out. I'm still using a snap'n'go type stroller so I haven't put it in and out of the car yet. I don't have any stairs. I think it would be heavy to lug up and down stairs.

superjew

Post Wed, Jun 13 2012, 4:10 pm
Bump - I saw this carriage today and I really like it, but I read reviews online about complaints with the wheels.
Anyone have this carriage and happy with it?
Pros - Cons?

Input please!

Newly Wed

Post Sun, Aug 19 2012, 6:01 pm
Bump

amother

Post Thu, Aug 08 2013, 2:01 pm
Can anyone tell me if they like or dislike this stroller please?

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Aug 08 2013, 2:10 pm
I got the Urbo yesterday & really like it. Sorry, dont know about the Sola.

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Aug 08 2013, 3:42 pm
OOC, what are the differences between the Urbo and sola?

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Aug 08 2013, 3:59 pm
Sola I think is more of a mclaren style stroller, urbo is like the bugabee.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics