Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dr bulmash vs dr aberback

fc8899

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 10:03 am
I am looking to change pediatricians and narrowed it down to dr bulmash and dr aberback.
My two main questions are how is the wait in their office and are they good diagnosticians?
Will they listen to your concerns even if its something minor?

unique-me

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 12:37 pm
fc8899 wrote:
I am looking to change pediatricians and narrowed it down to dr bulmash and dr aberback.
My two main questions are how is the wait in their office and are they good diagnosticians?
Will they listen to your concerns even if its something minor?

I use dr bulmash and im very happy with him. I think he is giving the practice over to dr feldman but that doesnt bother me. The wait is long which is pretty bad but what coukd u do...he will listen and answer any questions u have..a lot of my friends use him as well and they r very happy.

fc8899

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 12:57 pm
who is doctor feldman? is he is partner?

unique-me

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 2:30 pm
fc8899 wrote:
who is doctor feldman? is he is partner?

Yes. I also think his.nephew

amother

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 2:39 pm
We use dr abberbock and are thrilled!!!!! yes there is a long wait for dr abberbock but he has lots of other dr's/pa's in the practice and the wait for them is not too long. they have great hours including walk in on yom tov. We have had issues with DC and dr abberbock has been unbelievably amazing in following her care, helping us out, and just being very supportive. For me its def worth the wait because I know that once I am in the room with him I will get as long as I need! last time we went for a well visit he was with us for about 45 min!!! they are great with call backs, emergencies and anything in between. the office staff is rlly sweet and always do their best to help out. I personally dont love some of the other clinicians there but thats prob becaus w just have a lot goin on. Good luck!

solo

Post Tue, Aug 20 2013, 2:47 pm
I'm with dr abberbock since ds was born 2.5 yrs ago. But only saw him 2x! It's really difficult to get an appt with him. Especially if ur working around ur own sched as well. I prefer dr lazar though. The wait for him is very long too. The office is open for long hrs but during eve and holiday hrs its just the pa. And lately when I've been trying to sched well visits for my baby the receptionist keeps trying to sched with the pa. If ur not pushy ur nothing in this place
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics