Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Giving Gifts
Baby gift idea for a good friend on her 4th baby

wonderwoman101

Post Fri, Aug 30 2013, 3:27 pm
I have a really good friend who has 2 girls and just had her second boy. I want to get her something useful that she could remember that this came from me. What is something I can give that she wouldn't already have? Usually by the 4th (her third is 18 mo old) u have most of the stuff you need. I don't want to giv her money or a gift card cuz I feel like that's the easy way out...

timtam

Post Sat, Aug 31 2013, 6:54 am
A session with a photographer to take pics of the newborn or of the whole family.

Marion

Post Sat, Aug 31 2013, 1:40 pm
A few hours of babysitting!

imaima

Post Sun, Sep 01 2013, 1:30 am
A supply of diapers and wipes is always wekcome ;-)

Beyla

Post Sun, Sep 01 2013, 1:35 am
timtam wrote:
A session with a photographer to take pics of the newborn or of the whole family.

Such a good idea! We made it as a family and it's great! something you keep and remember!

acccdac

Post Sun, Sep 01 2013, 7:25 am
I got a picture frame from someone after my third and I know it seems stupid bt I love it nd think of the person each time.

It's one of those lucite ones that says " the stein kids" (that's not my last name) we have the cutest picture of my kids and I love it.

Truth is....you may just want to ask her and then spend 10-20 more and add a little something to that

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Sep 01 2013, 7:30 am
I go to a store like amazing savings, buy a diaper bag, and stuff it with essentials: pacifiers, bottles, washcloths, socks, onesies, teething toys, cloth books, receiving blankets, bibs, baby spoons, whatever they have there that most people use. close the bag and put a ribbon on the handle. the size of the bag depends on your budget. I like to really stuff the bag. these are things you can always use more of, even if you had six kids already. and the recipients tend to point out to me six months later that "baby is using your pacifier right now!"

mommyof2cuties

Post Sun, Sep 01 2013, 8:44 am
A perfume with a small fuzzy blanket!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics