Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Pictures, pictures, pictures - printing from digital camera
Previous  1  2

Esther01

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 8:54 pm
su7kids wrote:
momoftwins wrote:
costco develops pictures while you shop .

You can also upload from home to Costco.com and pick up the pictures when you get there. Its worth it.

I print my pics at costco, love their service, quality and convenience.

Last edited by Esther01 on Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

ltlesmartmom

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:04 pm
I dont know about anyone else but I saw snapfish and its horrible!!

Quote:
If you want real good quality prints use www.kellards.com they are more expensive but they print on Kodak Royal Paper and found them to have the best quality. Also, they usually ship within 24Hrs.

I agree 100% best quality you get what u pay for!

livalittle

Post Tue, Jan 23 2007, 9:55 pm
I use sonyimagestation.com. Great quality, clear pic.s, fun editing options. I've tried all the other sites and personally like them the best. Try bestpricephoto.com for cheap 9 cent prints, it's decent quality, but they have probs with enlargements. With sony, they have membership packages- like 40 dollars for 200 prints, 10 percent off all purchases including photo gifts, 50 percent off 1 photo book, and free editing program cd (corel album) and archive of your photos on dvd. You have to wait for their membership to go on sale for he best deals. Try the link sonyimagestation.com. enjoy!

purplegirl

Post Wed, Jan 24 2007, 2:32 am
Just to add some confusion by contributing another name... I use photoworks.com and I like them. You can prepay for a few hundred photos and get a discounted rate. They are constantly sending coupons by email.

I made a wedding album on photoworks. You choose the size of the book, how many pages, design of pages, and you add your photos and captions. I wish I could link you to it, but that would be the end of my anonymity. The option is called "Photo Books" - I don't know if any of you have ever done this, but it's cheaper and neater than printing out photos to later put in a regular sleeve album. It does take some time, though, in direct proportion to your perfectionism. Mr. Green Make great gifts.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics