Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Need Sheva Brachos entertainment ideas!!

junam

Post Sat, Oct 19 2013, 8:46 pm
My sis is getting married BEH and we are making a big sheva brachos with about 100 people, the average age being 60. I want my kids ages 11, 9, 7 and 4 to do something by way of entertainment, or organize some 'game' which involves the guests. I need some ideas on what they can do?

amother

Post Sat, Oct 19 2013, 8:48 pm
Limbo.

junam

Post Sat, Oct 19 2013, 8:50 pm
Lol! Is that where they have do dance their way under a stick? Did I mention they are much older?

amother

Post Sat, Oct 19 2013, 8:53 pm
Yes, you did mention their age group. Twisted Evil

Reality

Post Sat, Oct 19 2013, 9:31 pm
Have your kids hand out blank cards. The men get blue cards and the women get pink. The men write down advice for the chassan; the women for the kallah. Your kids collect the cards. The chassan and kallah take turns reading the cards out loud and have to guess who gave the advice!

junam

Post Sun, Oct 20 2013, 5:20 pm
Thats such a cute idea! I will have to see if it will work with 100+ guests. Maybe I could do it by table, rather than each person?..

OutATowner

Post Sun, Oct 20 2013, 8:54 pm
I was by a sheva brachos where every guest got a piece of modeling clay-the type that comes with a bunch of sticks in a package. Everyone had to make something out of it and give a bracha. It was a younger crowd, someone who got yellow made a banana and said "may you never drive eachother bananas" or silly things like that, while other people did more serious things.
With so many guests maybe you can give one piece to two people and they have to think of something together? Or everyone can get but only people who want to their brachos say it out loud and everyone else can write it down and the chosson and kalla keep it with the molded clay.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics