Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Dina Friedman's mastery course

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 4:16 pm
Is anyone taking it? It's being advertised here on imamother: http://www.clmastery.com/

Is this the first time this course is being given?

I'm intrigued, but haven't signed up!

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 4:35 pm
How is it different from last year's course?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 4:45 pm
Very expensive!

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 4:54 pm
Was there a mastery course last year? I think in the past she gave parenting courses. I'm not sure.

Yes, quite expensive!

doctorima

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 5:31 pm
Am I to assume that she's only doing this this year, and not doing her regular chinuch classes (which I was hoping to take), since I haven't seen them advertised anywhere?

ILOVELIFE

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 6:01 pm
This is not the same as any previous class from what I've heard. Her chinuch classes are now on an MP3 I think and she's not doing live this year. This is I think what used to be called her "advanced course" but totally redone and expanded. My friend took her advanced course and really liked it but she's taking this one because she said there's a lot more that's been added. She claims it really took her on a good journey of 'self" and helped her deal with the challenges she has plus gave her tools to deal with some difficult people in her life and then some. I'm strongly considering it.

granolamom

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 6:49 pm
I took her advanced class and while I really liked it and grew from it, I felt it needed a bit of tweaking. I think she probably thought so too and polished it a bit and that's what the mastery course is.
I'm planning to sign up for it. heads up to those who are considering, it involves more work than the parenting class. I was unprepared for that when I took the advanced class last time.
but if you do the work its pretty powerful stuff.

mimiz

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 6:51 pm
I took the demartini method. Very powerful!! My momnlaw very hard person to get along with and I learned how to create an excellent relationship. I took the course from yachet rosenberg. She charges 250. Curious how much d. Friedman charges. I loved loved lived the demartini method. Totally life changing for me!

Growing

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 8:13 pm
Who is Yachat Rosenberg? Where is she located? What is her profession?
Who is Demartini?
What does it have to do with D. Friedman?
Can you elaborate mimiz?

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 9:11 pm
Growing wrote:
Who is Yachat Rosenberg? Where is she located? What is her profession?
Who is Demartini?
What does it have to do with D. Friedman?
Can you elaborate mimiz?

Google demartini method. For some reason the connection lapsed in what looked like the best links. I'm curious too. Mildly. Not enough to pursue it further at the moment.

mimiz

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 10:32 pm
Demartini's method takes you on a life altering journey. (Seriously-for me it was!) He created the basics in this method.. People like dina Friedman and yachet Rosenberg have 'jewishized' his method. ( meaning they use all his techniques but are sure to insert Hashem into their course)
Basically it taught me how nothing in life is here to irritate me ( impossibly tough momnlaw! Im talking the real shviggerrrr. Rrrrrrr! ).. I learned how to accept her and even dare I say respect her and where she is coming from!
It teaches you how to take your grain of sand and turn it into a pearl!!!
My life has become calm and peaceful!
I am so aware of my triggers!!!
You could think im getting commission! Im not, bec. This (yachet rosenberg's )course helped me so much I am forever indebted to her.

mimiz

Post Mon, Oct 21 2013, 10:40 pm
Dina friedman and yachet rosenberg both give courses on demartini's methods. I have ONLy taken yachet's course.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Oct 22 2013, 8:16 am
mimiz, you might enjoy Shira Smiles' class this week on Yayeira. It should be available on naaleh.com later this week.

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Oct 22 2013, 9:29 am
a cheaper alternative - and not the same method at all, but also a worthy course - is Chaya hinda Allen's course, www.jpthink.com

Cherries

Post Mon, Oct 28 2013, 3:02 pm
Where can I get more info on Yachet Rosenberg's course? If her course is cheaper, is it just as good as Dina Friedman's?

ILOVELIFE

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 11:49 am
Dina's is more than just Demartini from what I've heard.

Mama Bear-- did you take Chaya Hinda Allen's course? Was wondering about that one

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 10:14 pm
I didnt take her course but my therapist uses her visualizations in our sessions as well as lots of her course material and its amazing. look her up on youtube.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics