Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
First time developing photos online.

freshmom

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 12:03 am
Which websites are priced well and have a good developing?

yummydd

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 12:06 am
I can tell which site I wasn't happy with. York photo had very poor quality. I had a great price by them the quality is bad.

busydev

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 12:07 am
we like shutterfly. didnt like the coloring from snapfish. prices are avg, but we usually wait for sales and coupon codes. plus your first 50prints are free (but have to pay s&h) ive heard good things here abt artscow.com

doctorima

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 12:29 am
Snapfish definitely comes out the cheapest if you take advantage of their amazing sales. Some people say Shutterfly has better photo quality. We're not super picky and are generally happy with Snapfish; if you're not, you can get a free reprint of the entire order, or credit for a future order.

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 1:10 am
Did not like Shutterfly quality. Happy with ArtsCow. Almost always giving credits for free prints, worth waiting for that, when you have a whole bunch shipping comes out to be worth while (comparable with the other sites, anyway) Always arrives faster than they predict.

jflower

Post Sun, Nov 10 2013, 2:27 pm
I had bad experience with shutterfly - 2 pics had color deterioration (looked like color was peeling off.) not good. especially when color came off people's faces. am happier with snapfish. have printed lots of prints with no problem.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art