Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Masterchef junior

greenfire

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 2:11 pm
http://www.fox.com/masterchef-junior/

if you like cooking, gordon ramsey & hell's kitchen - this you gotta see - the kids are amazing

angelinheaven

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 2:29 pm
This show is amazing and the kids are just awesome but I dont think the judging is very fair. It seems skewed in favor of the two older boys regardless of the mistakes they make or how they treat the other (younger) contestants Sad

rising hero

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 2:34 pm
I agree. I enjoy it more than the adult masterchef because of the surprise of what these kids can do!

greenfire

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 2:58 pm
angelinheaven wrote:
This show is amazing and the kids are just awesome but I dont think the judging is very fair. It seems skewed in favor of the two older boys regardless of the mistakes they make or how they treat the other (younger) contestants Sad

I certainly noticed that in one clip when alexander flopped a cake ... he should have been sent home

chocolate chips

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 5:17 pm
greenfire wrote:
angelinheaven wrote:

I certainly noticed that in one clip when alexander flopped a cake ... he should have been sent home
I have noticed this too and it ruined the whole show for me.
The same thing happens with Troy in the restaurant episode and this week one of the best was kicked off.
It is purely judged by ratings which is annoying but the food that these kids make is awesome. I can only watch it when I am full from supper!

EmesOrNT

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 5:21 pm
Alexander didn't go home on the flopped cake, because he was being judged on his previous performances. I do think Troy should have gone home and Sara should have stayed after the restaurant takeover.

kb

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 7:25 pm
It's nice to hear 40 minutes with Gordon Ramsey without hearing beeps (or what the beep covered up). It's actually surprising to find out that he CAN control his language!

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 2:27 pm
EmesOrNT wrote:
Alexander didn't go home on the flopped cake, because he was being judged on his previous performances. .

a competition is who is out of luck - not who performed better before

EmesOrNT wrote:
I do think Troy should have gone home and Sara should have stayed after the restaurant takeover.

totally - troy was obnoxious ... and alexander cannot work well under pressure - he should have also been out from the restaurant takeover

but I also can't believe jake was not in the final 2 ... and sarah for that matter

amother

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 2:35 pm
Any way to see this in Israel? I'm getting error message that it is only avail to us viewers.

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 2:38 pm
kb wrote:
It's nice to hear 40 minutes with Gordon Ramsey without hearing beeps (or what the beep covered up). It's actually surprising to find out that he CAN control his language!

he did curse once - when the whip was pour on his head

lst

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 3:01 pm
amother wrote:
Any way to see this in Israel? I'm getting error message that it is only avail to us viewers.

I either watch it on delishows.com or on hulu. to get hulu, google media hint. download media hint in chrome and you can then access hulu.

greenfire

Post Mon, Nov 11 2013, 7:08 pm
well with alexander winning - you gotta wonder if it was rigged ...

dara's food all had a theme & matched ... not to mention how detailed it was

naomi2

Post Mon, Nov 11 2013, 9:51 pm
greenfire wrote:
well with alexander winning - you gotta wonder if it was rigged ...

dara's food all had a theme & matched ... not to mention how detailed it was

but he was much better overall-clearly. also his food was all cooked perfectly, Dara over cooked her shrimp and over-reduced her curry sauce. plus Gordon ramsey did not like her miso pears.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics