Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Wedding album
Previous  1  2

Rutabaga

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 12:54 am
amother wrote:
Shana_H wrote:
Why did this question get a red "!"

What does that mean?

It means that someone reported the OP to the mods. See the red exclamation point at the top right corner of the first post.

I have no idea why someone would do so. This thread seems pretty innocuous to me.

Shana_H

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 1:05 am
amother wrote:
Shana_H wrote:

What does that mean?

This question was "cautioned" and that was my point, why? Unless there is some deeper hidden meaning to all this that I'm just not getting!

merelyme

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 1:11 am
Shana_H wrote:
amother wrote:
Shana_H wrote:

What does that mean?

This question was "cautioned"

The red exclamation mark means someone reported the thread to bring it to the attention of a mod. In this case, it was to request that the thread be moved from "mental health" to a more appropriate forum. There was no deep and sinister intent. Please do the same, as appropriate!
(The exclamation mark is no longer red, because I took care of it and cleared the report.) -merelyme, as mod

Shana_H

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 1:15 am
Well that explains it!
I got my pictures about two and a half years after the wedding.
Here's a thought though, Perhaps OP meant to put her post under Mental Health coz her pictures were causing her such stress, lol

pause

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 11:21 am
Or because she wanted to be able to post anonymously, which she can no longer do. Mad

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 11:49 am
We got our proofs in 3 large albums about 3 weeks after the wedding and the week after that sent our choice of 70 for the special album which we got about a month or two afterwards.

lili

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 11:53 am
I dont have an album. just developed pictures in a box.
we had quite a lousy photographer that my parents chose.
dh keep on bringing it up. oh well...

Bruria

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 2:34 pm
amother wrote:
Bruria wrote:
We got the picture files from the photographer and we did the album ourselves in a website called mixbook! we did this around 6 months after our wedding, and the good thing is that the album costs us only$100!!

Was this hard to do?
I thought it was fairly easy to do! You chose everything from page layout to colors , sizes and amount of pictures per page!

Bruria

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 2:38 pm
amother wrote:
Bruria wrote:
We got the picture files from the photographer and we did the album ourselves in a website called mixbook! we did this around 6 months after our wedding, and the good thing is that the album costs us only$100!!

Is it the typical wedding style album?

I'd like to find a place to do it myself. We thought we got a steal on the photographer ($1800 for the wedding) not realizing that it didn't include albums and just the chosson/kallah album is over $1000. I could pay it if I really wanted but that's grossly overpriced so so far we've been living without (to be fair, it's only been five months lol). I wish I could have though because we still look at my grandparents wedding album and I'd love to have one (that's not over $1000!!!).

Amother because people have heard my dilemma before.
We did ours wedding style , it didn't have a hebrew font but my husband added one where we wanted Hebrew and everyone asked where we did it!!! We chose the pictures , sizes everything and it was great! Plus we saved a looooot!!!!

ntm1

Post Tue, Nov 12 2013, 3:41 pm
chocolate chips wrote:
We got our proofs in 3 large albums about 3 weeks after the wedding and the week after that sent our choice of 70 for the special album which we got about a month or two afterwards.

Same here and same with our parents and in-laws albums.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art