Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Wwyd

amother

Post Thu, Nov 28 2013, 10:10 pm
We had a party tonigth and my dd (almost 3) was playing with another girl. My dh saw how she played with her - pulled down her tights and panties and made as if she is cutting pizza. The other girl I think is a year older.
Im terrified what happened and I dont know what to do. Do I take this serious or just let it go? To my knowledge this happened the first time ever.
Any advice?

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Nov 28 2013, 10:25 pm
First of all, calm down and catch your breath. Without showing too much emotion, ask your daughter in a "just curious" kind of way, what type of game she was playing. Give her a chance to explain the game to you, and see if anything seems weird.

When she's done talking, explain to her that we don't take other people's clothes off, it's not nice. Tell her that when she plays games, she needs to PRETEND to do things (like diapering a baby), but not really remove clothing.

greenfire

Post Fri, Nov 29 2013, 12:35 am
children are curious ... they are quite young ... steer them away gently with the type of play they are allowed ...

cutting her up like pizza - they could have been playing doctor [just make sure none of them have anything sharp & teach them to play with their clothing on]
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics