Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Any suggestions for a great diaper bag?
Previous  1  2

Younger Me

Post Sun, Mar 13 2011, 5:42 am
If you are looking for diaper bags that look more like a purse than a diaper bag, I have a couple of suggestions:
You can check out the company Kalencom. They make real funky bags. They all come with the insulated bottle holder, hooks to hang it on the stroller and matching changing pad. They have tons of patterns, some of them pretty crazy, but they also have some "tame" ones.

There's also Timi & Leslie. Whole bunch of models. They don't look like diaper bags at all, but are very functional (different compartments, easy to clean, insulated bottle holder, stroller clips, I think some of them even come with a matching wallet).

You can also look at the JJcole bags. They offer both diaper bag looking bags and purse-like bags. Depending on the model, they have different features. Pretty functional too.

I hope this helps Smile

lovingmommy

Post Mon, Mar 28 2011, 10:59 am
petunia pickle bottom- great looking- and practical!

shatzileh

Post Mon, Mar 28 2011, 12:22 pm
I love my LeSportsac. It doesn't have insulated bottle pockets, but you can buy bottle insulators if you need. It's lightweight, pretty, has stroller hooks, and isn't huge but still has lots of room. Also comes in many patterns, and with a changing pad.

1Life2Live

Post Mon, Mar 28 2011, 12:34 pm
I also have a lesportsac. I love the fact that it's really lightweight.

moonstone

Post Mon, Mar 28 2011, 12:44 pm
We loved our Land's End bag. It held up really well through a few kids, and then we passed it on to a friend. If it breaks or wears out, the company will replace it free of charge, but we never needed to do that.

RedTwizzler

Post Fri, Feb 17 2012, 1:33 pm
I can't make up my mind on a bag..all something missing!
I purchased the Timi and leslie messenger bag and it was so cool looking and I thought it was perfect but the inside looked poorly made and also it didn't stand on it's own with little feet on bottom. Any opinions on the backpack one? http://www.toysrus.com/product.....green

Any opinions on this one? The Bumble Collection Camille Geo Blue Diaper Bag...looks awesome but wondering if I should get a backpack one instead?
http://www.toysrus.com/product.....13518

Rodent

Post Sat, Feb 18 2012, 11:24 am
I gave up on diaper bags after my second. These days I find whatever bag I have around works just as well if not better. Wasn't worth the money in my opinion (and I had numerous over that time).

lifesagift

Post Sun, Dec 01 2013, 12:06 am
Anybody heard of the kinart brand? I see 1 on sale now on ebags.com. I would really like something for under $50 though.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Dec 01 2013, 1:17 am
I do not know anything about the Kinart brand, but check out Skip Hop bags. They make the smartest diaper bags. Tons of functional pockets, and they clip onto the stroller in a brilliant way. Many different styles.
I have a dark gray stroller and this diaper bag in the graphite color.
http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop.....r+bag

lifesagift

Post Sun, Dec 01 2013, 4:13 am
Thanks!

sara_s

Post Sun, Dec 01 2013, 4:29 am
ra_mom wrote:
I do not know anything about the Kinart brand, but check out Skip Hop bags. They make the smartest diaper bags. Tons of functional pockets, and they clip onto the stroller in a brilliant way. Many different styles.
I have a dark gray stroller and this diaper bag in the graphite color.
http://www.amazon.com/Skip-Hop.....r+bag

I also have the Skip Hop Versa and am very happy with it. It's very practical with lots of pockets, and is also lightweight and not bulky. I was using a regular bag before and having the Versa made a huge difference.

But it is more casual looking, I kinda regret not waiting for a Petunia Pickle Bottom Outlet sale- they have such pretty bags then for 60-80 dollars.

Tekky

Post Sun, Dec 01 2013, 12:56 pm
I have the skip hop versa and it is the BEST BAG EVER! Perfect amount of pockets, really nice looking, easy to clean, and all-around great!!! I had a choice of any bag in the world - and that one is def the top without costing $$$
got it at buybuybaby - I'd suggest ordering one now while all the stores have sales.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics