Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Diapers: which brand do you use?
Previous  1  2

Chayalle

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 12:16 pm
I have heard people say, Pampers for girls and Huggies for boys.

balibusta

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 5:59 pm
Target

prestige

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 6:20 pm
another vote for target brand. I use it for my newborn dd.
It has same features as swaddlers. the line that changes colors when wet. N it's gathered in back. I wouldn't say it's as soft as swaddlers, but pretty soft. Plus it's cheap!

working hard

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 6:54 pm
I use luvs and the costco brand. Excellent! Target did not work for me. the cotton clumped when it got wet and DS woke up because he was uncomfortable

wife2

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 7:02 pm
Don't buy a huge box of anything. Start small. Huggies and an off brand (walmart brand from a different country) gave my baby a diaper rash. Luvs were okay. I currently use Target up and up and I'm very happy. I do find that the sizes do not always match the weight - a lot depends on the build of your child and the size waist/height. Different diapers run differently in sizes and may be a bit bigger or smaller. Buy a small pack of one type to see if you are happy with it not leaking, the fit of it, and to ensure that your child won't get a rash from new/harsher chemicals.

be good

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 7:41 pm
WE LOVE TARGET!

but most certainly not kirkland, from cosco. they are awful.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 7:50 pm
My life changed for the better when I switched to Huggies overnights..My first couple of children leaked through constantly and it was always problematic when I had to wake them at night to change..or when they were drenched in the morning. Ever since I started using huggies overnights, I haven't had one problem. I even use them during the day. True they might be more expensive, but it really ends up balancing out as I use less of them.

anuta

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 8:04 pm
I couldn't use Pampers, Huggies or Luvs because they gave my kids diaper rashes or made them worse.
What worked well for me were CVS brand diapers - they often have sales, coupons and extra bucks so they are cheap. And they were good. This was a while ago when they were in a purple package (they redid the packaging since I think...) I am now expecting this month and will go back to this brand again

the world's best mom

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 8:09 pm
I guess everyone's different. CVS brand and Luvs gave my kids rashes. Huggies leaked. Pampers baby dry work the best for us. Pampers cruisers give ds a rash.

busydev

Post Tue, Dec 03 2013, 9:27 pm
I love target diapers. they are about 15cents a diaper (varies by the size). plus if you get a target card they are 5% less.
when my kids start leaking wet a few times over a couple days is when I move up in size. (currently my 2yo is in 5s overnight and 4s at day cause he kept leaking at night)

oatmealcookies

Post Wed, Dec 04 2013, 8:06 am
I guess we will be taking a trip to Target today Smile

Thanks so much for all your responses!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics