Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Help Wanted
Student card in Israel, anyone?
Previous  1  2

Dolly1

Post Wed, Dec 11 2013, 7:44 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
Dolly1 wrote:
DrMom wrote:
According to their website, you need documentation. I assume that includes enrollment info from your current college.

Do students at the US branch of the American university which you attend get issued student ID cards? Have you contacted them? This should be a straightforward matter.

Yes! The students in America get student cards. it just the ones learning here in Israel who are not getting it
Tachlis, what do you need the card for? Cant you show proof of studying another way? At least for certain things.

ur very cute but not very practical LOL try getting in somewhere by schlepping along some evidence, it doesn't really work this way...

Marriedinisrael

Post Wed, Dec 11 2013, 9:37 am
Touro would probably provide you with a card saying you are learning in the US. But not in Israel. And, I assume you want a card to get Israeli discounts.
You could try to see if Issta would give you the international student card via the fact that you are an American student none the less.
I would contact Touro in the US if you get desperate and ask them for a US student card to be sent either in the US, and then sent here, or straight to Israel.

Ishur Limudim would probably help for most things.

Dolly1

Post Wed, Dec 11 2013, 9:43 am
Marriedinisrael wrote:
Touro would probably provide you with a card saying you are learning in the US. But not in Israel. And, I assume you want a card to get Israeli discounts.
You could try to see if Issta would give you the international student card via the fact that you are an American student none the less.
I would contact Touro in the US if you get desperate and ask them for a US student card to be sent either in the US, and then sent here, or straight to Israel.

Ishur Limudim would probably help for most things.

ok. will try that! thanks so much for your help!!!! Smile

DrMom

Post Wed, Dec 11 2013, 11:17 am
I'm curious why students in Israel won't get cards when students in the US studying the same material at the same institution do not. That makes no sense.

Marion

Post Wed, Dec 11 2013, 11:48 pm
Dolly1 wrote:
Has anybody heard about the ISIC student card? (the international one)

I had an ISIC card when I was a student (don't ask how long ago!).
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics