Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
Pizza on the stove

yo'ma

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 5:45 pm
I wanted to thank a certain poster for posting about making pizza on the stove. I can't find the thread she wrote it in and I don't remember who did, so here I am thanking her/you. Our electricity went out and I was planning on making pizza and then I remembered about making it on the stove from here. BTW, my kids loved it.

greenfire

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 6:04 pm
didn't know you could do that ... did you blow torch the cheese Wink

yo'ma

Post Sat, Dec 21 2013, 6:10 pm
greenfire wrote:
didn't know you could do that ... did you blow torch the cheese Wink

No, don't have one Smile . With 5 boys in the house who like those sort of things I glad I don't Wink . I cooked it on one side, turned it over and then put the sauce and cheese. I covered the pan a little after putting the cheese, but it's not necessarily necessary.

theoneandonly

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 1:21 am
How thick do you make the dough and how long do you cook it on each side?

sped

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 2:08 am
Recipe PLEASE!!
TIA

smss

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 2:14 am
sped wrote:
Recipe PLEASE!!
TIA

http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....art=0

Shopmiami49 wrote:
Pizza in a Frying Pan

1 c. flour
1/2 c. water
1 1/2 Tbsp gvina levana (cream cheese)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder

mix together to form smooth dough. add a little more flour if you need to. u can either make the pizza pancake style, like fluffy from the griddle or actually fried. I like it better fried

heat a little oil in a frying pan over med heat. divide the dough in 2 and shape into 1" thick disks to fit the pan. place in pan and lower the heat the lowest it will go. prepare sauce and any toppings you want. when dough is golden brown on the under-side, carefully flip it over. immediately, spread your sauce toppings and cheese on the already fried side. sprinkle garlic powder, salt and oregano. cover the pan with a lid and check frequently to make sure it doesnt burn. pizza is ready when the cheese is hot and bubbly.

YUM!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue Out

yo'ma

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 7:17 am
I just used any recipe, made it less than an inch, and just sprayed the pan.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals