Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Organizing
Organizing kids clothing

mom2be1

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 5:45 am
I have 2 girls should I store all thier summer stuff together because a lot of it was matching? Or seperate according to size?

incognito

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 7:22 am
Think we need some more information. To confirm, you take out of season clothes that will still fit next season and you put them in boxes?

mom2be1

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 8:21 am
I'm putting away clothing into storage that doesn't fit my older dd but may fit my younger dd next summer. Usually I put things away according to size but since they have matching I would put away summer size 12 m and 3. Does that make sense? Or seperate into size?

incognito

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 8:23 am
What good will it do you to sort it by outfit if you don't have the kids to fit into them next season?
Just do it by size and gender.

kb

Post Sun, Dec 22 2013, 10:50 am
Unless you always want your children to dress matching, in which case, you might as well give the matching stuff away. Because if you ever have 2 girls in those sizes again, you'll also have other children who don't have the same matching clothing...

I'd put away by size. And I have found coordinating clothing for my older child based on what I have in handmedowns for the younger child. So they hardly ever match, but the sometimes coordinate.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics