Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Neve Aliza
Previous  1  2

frummy613

Post Mon, Dec 23 2013, 10:09 am
I realllly want to see the thread on mevo choron, but cannot because I am not a member of the LII. Can someone post it here, or make it public, or add me?
I thought I was added bc I received an email but I cannot see any posts..
hmph!

LisaS

Post Tue, Dec 24 2013, 3:25 am
PM me and I will send you contact info for people in Mevo Horon. Not sure if they want it posted in public.

frummy613

Post Tue, Dec 24 2013, 6:10 am
One more thing,
someone mentioned that chardal means you do not want you boys in the army...did I misunderstand something?
I thought we would fit into that label, but I would be proud to have my kids serv, as long as it was a frum section...

chanchy123

Post Tue, Dec 24 2013, 6:20 am
frummy613 wrote:
One more thing,
someone mentioned that chardal means you do not want you boys in the army...did I misunderstand something?
I thought we would fit into that label, but I would be proud to have my kids serv, as long as it was a frum section...

Don't worry. Chardal - may mean different things to different people. The Zionist brand of chardal is very pro-army, there are many religious program through which you can go to the army with other religious people. Don't worry about it.

nat89

Post Fri, Jun 12 2020, 6:53 am
Hi, where did you end up moving and do you like it?

mandksima

Post Sun, Jun 14 2020, 6:39 am
I sent you a PM, nat89.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions