Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus
Supper Ideas for a Year! Be a part of it!
  Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11

Tova

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 9:54 am
Post deleted, realized it's not my place to get further involved.

Last edited by Tova on Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

oliveoil

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:14 am
I'm not convinced either.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:17 am
I believe Bracha. I thought it was funny that it was a menu for a month, not a year, but I trusted those who saw exact recipes, foolishly. It may be no one had sinister motives and just forgot about this.

Yael can easily check the IP of busy as a bee and see if it's even remotely near Lakewood. If not, it exonerates Bracha. If so, it doesn't prove anything.

gp2.0

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:18 am
Why is it so easy to be quick to judge but so hard to apologize?

Judging hurts people. Apologies don't hurt anyone.

When it comes down to it, I would much rather make the error of giving an undeserved apology than I would giving an undeserved judgement.

Yael

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:21 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I believe Bracha. I thought it was funny that it was a menu for a month, not a year, but I trusted those who saw exact recipes, foolishly. It may be no one had sinister motives and just forgot about this.

Yael can easily check the IP of busy as a bee and see if it's even remotely near Lakewood. If not, it exonerates Bracha. If so, it doesn't prove anything.

busy as a bee is not the same person as Bracha Back.

wispalover

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:21 am
gp2.0 wrote:

When it comes down to it, I would much rather make the error of giving an undeserved apology than I would giving an undeserved judgement.

I, for one, apologised in private. Maybe others did too.

abound

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:28 am
Yael wrote:
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

busy as a bee is not the same person as Bracha Back.

Thank you

wispalover

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:31 am
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

Just to clarify- if you are talking about me- I called DB and they told it was 4 or 5 months worth of recipes. Not one month.

gp2.0

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 10:32 am
wispalover wrote:
gp2.0 wrote:

I, for one, apologised in private. Maybe others did too.

Thumbs Up

Rubber Ducky

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 11:00 am
One excellent way to apologize is to buy the cookbook.

From the Facebook page: "Available for purchase from DB Electronics by calling 732-901-1280"

And here's a link to it on Amazon but it's currently out of stock (Dec. 26): A Month of Menus

theoneandonly

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 11:03 am
backses wrote:
like I said I am more then happy to answer your questions:
Firstly I don't know how you received a "link" to my menus as they were never posted online since I am trying to actually sell this cookbook but if you look closely at the menus-they aren't even all in the same format so I'm not sure what you are referring to that is the same as was suggested?
Secondly I began thinking about this book and working on it in January - I'm not sure when this thread was started and while I can understand you all being upset at this busy as a bee person (who I don't know, I don't like at this point, and was not in any way shape or form doing anything for me) can you read back at the things being said about ME personally on this thread and not understand why I would be extremely upset??? I understand being frustrated but if it's not the cookbook you were bashing it is me personally as a person which is even more upsetting to find some random people online that you odn't even know sitting and saying you're a scammer, a liar and a thief!!! someone even mentioned something about shidduchim I mean seriously?! This is sinas chinum at the heart of it - you don't even know me, nobody tried to contact me yet you are all sitting hating on me for no reason... this I find quite hurtful
If someone did get wind of what I was doing and try to do it on her own before I managed to, that would be extremely hurtful and upsetting to me as well but I am unaware of that being the case.
And finally, as I said before, that salad IS NOT THE SAME THING!!!! it has absolutely nothing in common other then the lettuce and fruit which is in many many salads!
I am sorry if this is coming across a bit harsh but it's very disturbing to find out that a group of people are talking about you behind your back not even knowing who you are and degrading something you worked very hard on for months and had I not chanced upon this through a friend of a friend I wouldn't even be able to defend myself because nobody tried to contact me directly!
Thank you for listening.

I posted something about being a scamster. I meant it as: if Busy as a Bee took our recipes and made a cookbook, she is a scamster. Since you are not her, it does not apply to you. I do understand why you found this thread hurtful, though, and I'd like to apologize for any pain I may have caused you.

someoneoutthere

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 11:45 am
I was not going to get involved in this, but if any of you care for the word of another anonymous poster on this site...
I know Bracha, she's an awesome cook and frankly does not need this site to come up with a month or 3 of menus. She cooks lots of different food on a regular basis (and makes me mighty jealous that she can do that so easily) and hit on a great idea to share it with others.
Hatzlacha in your new endeavour

(an old friend from way back when...)

EsaEinai

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 12:03 pm
I would like to apologize to Bracha. I was the one who noticed that Bracha was the person who authored the other cookbook and pointed it out. I didnt mean to accuse, but rather to identity so we could look into it further. I think everyone agrees that this should have been investigated and explored as it seemed too coincidental that another cookbook with the same idea was published at the same time. In any event, I am sincerely sorry for naming you, Bracha, and for any pain or embarrassment I caused you.

backses

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 2:53 pm
One big huge gigantic misunderstanding gotten way out of hand but I'm happy at least it was able to be resolved and clarified... thanks someone out there for backing me up, you can even identify yourself Wink now that I'm not the big bad wolf people thought I was...

busydev

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 3:12 pm
Backses, Hope that any future experience on Imamother will be better then your introduction. And welcome!

Sadly things like this can and do happen, here and IRL. b"h this time it was able o be cleared up completely. Tho some people are still wondering what happened to busy as a bee.... but many thanks to wispalover for taking the project over.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 6:37 pm
busy DEV -- you're sure you're not busy as a BEE? Wink

busydev

Post Thu, Dec 26 2013, 6:43 pm
lol when I tried applying for usernames im pretty sure I checked busybee... but it was taken so I did busydev instead Wink
I plead not guilty tho... I was still pretty close to post baby then myself, no way to even think of organizing such an undertaking...

balibusta

Post Tue, Dec 31 2013, 9:13 am
I bought brachas cookbook great cookbook lots of yum stuff to try..!!
Page 11 of 11   Previous  1  2  3  9  10  11 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Shabbos and Supper menus