Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Whats a good toy for a very active 9 month old?

yaeli83

Post Mon, Sep 13 2010, 12:58 pm
My 9 month old dd is very active and I need something to entertain her. I was thinking about a ball pit, or getting a blow up pool and filling it with balls, but they all get not such good reviews. Has anyone found a good idea for this sort of thing?
otherwise I need something that will allow her to move and crawl around. She is starting to climb on everything, so something that is good for climbing, and soft enough if she falls. Is there some kind of tumble mat or toys for babies?

we have an excersaucer, bouncer, play mat etc, but these don't seem to do it!

Also I am looking to spend somewhere in the range of 30-40 dollars so nothing too expensive.

TIA

Yippie

Post Mon, Sep 13 2010, 1:17 pm
I bought the fischer price table with lots of stuff on it with tons of music. can be on the floor or as a tabel on 4 feet. he will learn to get up to it( if he doesnt do it yet) a jumper? or outgrew it already...

yaeli83

Post Mon, Sep 13 2010, 1:26 pm
we just got the leap frog table, which I think is similar to the fisher price one you mentioned. Im looking for something where she can be a bit more active crawling and bouncing and climbing around... Im not even sure if such a toy exists!

Yippie

Post Mon, Sep 13 2010, 1:28 pm
basically my active twinnies are not too excited to toys. should it be the most interesting toy they enjoy rather original stuff, like empty spring water bottles, toss it and crawl after it, open and unpack my cabinets. they find thier own entertainment around the house....

sara_s

Post Wed, Jan 01 2014, 8:33 am
Wow I have the same question!

Is there such a thing as a maze for babies? DC love climbing underneath our chairs (and bumping her head) so a safe version of that would be amazing

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Jan 01 2014, 8:48 am
What about something like this?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics