Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Pre-school curriculum, lesson plans

mra01385

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 1:05 pm
I'm a stay at home mother that used to be a pre-k teacher. I'm looking for ideas on how I can make money, from home, with my curriculum and/or lesson plans.

I'm also looking for ideas on how I can make money from home. I'm great with computers-microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, internet. I can make photo books. I can type things for people, do invitation address labels etc.

seeker

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 1:13 pm
You could try selling materials on teacherspayteachers.com. It might not make you wealthy, but people have done pretty well there.

sky

Post Fri, Jan 03 2014, 1:21 pm
YOu can try contacting chinuch.org. Thehave graphic designers put together material for teachers in their teacher centers. Perhaps you could get work from them?

TwinsMommy

Post Sat, Jan 04 2014, 8:36 pm
you mentioned photo books--- what about Heritage Makers?

I'm with a couple of other direct sales and network marketing companies and you can make good money in part time hours doing this kind of work. I'm a happy Heritage Makers customer---- it's digital scrapbooking but it's so easy that ANYONE can do it--- you'd be teaching it and signing people up as clients.

mra01385

Post Sat, Jan 04 2014, 9:13 pm
Twinsmommy
Sounds interesting. Do you know anyone who is a consultant for heritage maker and makes money from it? Also, how much is it to sign up?

TwinsMommy

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 2:18 pm
I don't know how much it is to sign up but whatever it is you make it right back--- like most direct sales companies, it's surely under $200 or even under $100.

Is it ok to post my friend's link here since it's not mine and I'm not advertising for myself? Not sure. So pm me for her link and you can sign up through her.

mra01385

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 10:43 pm
Does anyone think teachers would be interested in another website that has more teaching ideas, and projects, as there are already so many, or is it not worth it for me to create a website to upload all my lesson plans and projects?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers