Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Nutri bullet

nosher

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 1:21 pm
Do you have one? What are the pros and cons? Any reason to get one if I have a blender?

Last edited by nosher on Sun, Jan 05 2014, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 1:23 pm
It's very different than a food processor.

nosher

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 1:37 pm
I edited to change food processor to blender. I want to know whether I will use it once/twice and then stick it in the back of my cabinet, or if I will keep using the bullet. My family does enjoy fruit smoothies.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 5:47 pm
A blender is a lot of work to clean every day. I bought a knock off Magic Bullet years ago and still use it often; you can also blend pesto or nuts or even coffee in it. The Nutri bullet has a stronger motor so it's more for hard veggies like carrots and kale.

faigie

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 6:01 pm
It blends ok, but not as well as a vitamix. a vitamix will make smooth drinks, pulverizes completely.

chocolate moose

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 8:06 pm
A Vitamix costs a week's salary. I got our Bullet for under $60.

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Jan 05 2014, 8:10 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
A blender is a lot of work to clean every day. I bought a knock off Magic Bullet years ago and still use it often; you can also blend pesto or nuts or even coffee in it. The Nutri bullet has a stronger motor so it's more for hard veggies like carrots and kale.

cm, I don't know about this particular blender, but it shouldn't be too much work to clean. fill it partially with water and a little dish soap, and blend. I've never had a problem cleaning any blender that way.

chocolate moose

Post Mon, Jan 06 2014, 7:37 pm
mummiedearest wrote:
cm, I don't know about this particular blender, but it shouldn't be too much work to clean. fill it partially with water and a little dish soap, and blend. I've never had a problem cleaning any blender that way.

Our blender is the Ninja. the blade is a long dagger

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Jan 06 2014, 8:01 pm
chocolate moose wrote:
Our blender is the Ninja. the blade is a long dagger

I have the ninja with the motor on top. it's really not hard to clean.

Levtov

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 8:15 pm
I recently bought a real small, handy Hamilton Beach for $24. It makes excellent smoothies in a second. Just a few pulses. Cleans easily and takes very little space, so I'm never lazy to take it out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars