Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Feedback on Baby Trend strollers and car seats

Reality

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 6:39 pm
I am interested in buying a Baby Trend jogging stroller. They also sell it as a travel system with a car seat that fits into the stroller.

It has mixed reviews on-line. Some people rave. Others say the wheel gets loose right away etc.

Does anyone have this stroller and use it for city life? I plan on using it in and out of the car (I have a mini-van), walking on the street and jogging at the park.

TIA.

busydev

Post Wed, Jan 08 2014, 6:47 pm
I have the baby trend expedition and plan on getting the double come summer time.

We have been pretty happy with it. We bought it about 1.5 years ago when DH started walking DS a mile every morning to my mother. (I would pick up DS and the stroller in the car in the evening) The wheels are like bicycle tires and its a smooth ride. It is a little heavy tho not crazy. I was able to get it into the trunk of our sedan at the time. I had to take one back wheel off to close the trunk- it was a quick snap on and off.

It worked well for walking over snow too.

I never tried it for jogging and im not sure its such a great stroller for jogging (thats where the bad front wheel reviews came from mostly) but we never had any problems with it.

I dont have a baby trend car seat so never tried it as a set.

it is a little large, but nothing crazy- depends what your comparing it with (bigger then city mini for example but not bigger then real jogging strollers)

only reason we have not yet gotten the double is that DS's playgroup is to far for DH to walk and get home in time, but next year he will be closer and hiopefully in the summer his camp will also be close enough.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics