Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Looking for online work

mizle10

Post Tue, Sep 10 2013, 12:09 pm
Does anyone know of anything????

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Sep 10 2013, 1:02 pm
My main businesses are about half online and half offline in direct sales and network marketing.

If you're looking for FULLY online--- no phone calls or in person appointments, you might want to consider using traffic exchanges and safelists to promote paid to click sites and do affiliate marketing----- I do that in my spare time (what little there is)..... If you want to message me privately with your email address I can put you on an email list where you can learn more and take the steps necessary to get set up (it's free).

Another fully online option is ebay (as long as you hire someone to do the shipping for you) and amazon. That is if you have room/desire for inventory.

One of my businesses is completely online----- I do social media marketing for small businesses---- for businesses who aren't familiar with or don't want to take the time to learn hootsuite, twellow, manageflitter, etc---- I get them targeted followers on twitter, facebook, and linkedin and I post to their networks daily (scheduling--- I don't work for that business daily---- I do 3 hours per week per client). If you have that type of online talent that's something that can make really good money immediately. The PTC sites make GREAT money but you have to do a looooot of recruiting and learning first.

working online is fun because clicking to another window to check imamother is a nice diversion--- lol.

mizle10

Post Tue, Sep 10 2013, 1:06 pm
What exactly is the first thing you were talking about? With traffic exchanges and safelists?

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Sep 10 2013, 1:10 pm
promoting paid to click sites. I'm a member of hits4pay, nerdbux, probux, hittza, clixsense, etc etc. Because I have multiple other businesses and 2 special needs kids, I only heavily promote ONE of those sites. But whole businesses are based around promoting LOTS of PTC sites. At the beginning you earn pennies per site per day but as you grow your referral base it becomes a dollar per day per site then 2 dollars per day per site then 4 dollars per day per site, etc etc. I personally don't ENJOY it and it's not as lucrative for ME as my other businesses, so I spend about a half hour a day on this--- but if you were to spend many hours you'd see good results.

sophie4000

Post Tue, Oct 08 2013, 12:46 pm
Hi
I would like to share what I do as a Work At Home Ima

I would love to share more if you are interested. The name of my firm is Melaleuca the Wellness Company. I work completely from home with this licensed, natural pharmaceutical firm out of Idaho. They manufacture green, natural, safe, non-toxic, replacement shopping products. We do the online advertising and promoting for the company. We simply enroll customers.
On the other hand, some people just want to be a customer and that is great as well!
Let me hear back from you if you would like to learn more.

Kosher, Vegan, Organic, and so much more

amother

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 10:39 am
I'm trying out this new company Giant Cinema. It looks like something like netflix, I'm hoping it will be even better because I'm not too happy with netflix. You sign up for free and they will pay you 10% of all the commercial time that streams when people watch. Hopefully it will go big. Here's the website:http://giantcinema.com/spud/amour83

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 12:28 pm
Ok amother above, I signed up. A bit confused by the whole thing, can you explain what I should be doing?

Also, to the OP, I joined Inbox Dollars a while back and enjoy it. It's not a job but I've made about $200 so far with searches, surveys, video, etc. I actually do work from home so to just fiddle with this a few minutes a day while working and doing all my work-related searches on there is fine for me. It's basically swagbucks - but swagbucks has a lot of features that don't work for me in Israel so for me personally, this one is better. They also just instituted radio. Their sister site is Sendearnings, which is similar, but I find much less opportunities there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers