Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Pediatric Urologist

newyorker

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 1:53 pm
Can you recommend a great pediatric urologist who accepts United Healthcare? Thank you

newyorker

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 6:33 pm
Bump

ima_dina084

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 6:39 pm
My son used dr lane s Palmer and I was really happy with him. He's an excellent dr and surgeon and he made me and my son feel comfortable. We have untied health care and he accepts it. I believe he's the head of the department in beith israel center in NYC we saw him in his new Hyde park office and used him in LIJ hospital. Good luck!

bnm

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 6:41 pm
http://imamother.com/forum/pos.....36479

Try Dr. Horowitz, Freidman or Layne, they each see patients in different offices. we started off in BP in Freidman's office seeing Dr. Freyle and when I needed a second opinion I was going to go to Horrowitz or Layne before I found out they are associates. I ended up going to see Layne in Mount Sinai.

these are the 3 I've gotten recommendations for. Dr. Freyle is very nice and sounds like he knows what he is talking about but once he mentioned surgery I just wanted a second opinion

Ema of 5

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 7:11 pm
ima_dina084 wrote:
My son used dr lane s Palmer and I was really happy with him. He's an excellent dr and surgeon and he made me and my son feel comfortable. We have untied health care and he accepts it. I believe he's the head of the department in beith israel center in NYC we saw him in his new Hyde park office and used him in LIJ hospital. Good luck!

We also used lane Palmer and he was amazing. I was almost in tears when my sons surgery had to be postponed, and he really calmed me down. All of his partners are also excellent, and one of them, Richard schlussel, is my cousin. When my pediatrician sent me to dr Palmer in the first place, I called my cousin and he explained everything to me and walked me through the whole process, from the firs appointment to the last appointment. I don't know what insurance they take, but you can look it up online- www.pedsurology.com

There are lots of different doctors at a few different offices. We went to the one in lake success.

bnm

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 7:17 pm
bnm wrote:
http://imamother.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&t=236479

Try Dr. Horowitz, Freidman or Layne, they each see patients in different offices. we started off in BP in Freidman's office seeing Dr. Freyle and when I needed a second opinion I was going to go to Horrowitz or Layne before I found out they are associates. I ended up going to see Layne in Mount Sinai.

these are the 3 I've gotten recommendations for. Dr. Freyle is very nice and sounds like he knows what he is talking about but once he mentioned surgery I just wanted a second opinion

sorry that was supposed to say Dr. Palmer instead of just Layne. he was really nice and patient, gave us his full attention and his honest opinion personal and professional. in the end we decided not to do the surgery.

newyorker

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 7:21 pm
Thank you everyone!

happy2Bamommy

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 7:37 pm
My son had meatal stenosis and needed to have the procedure done at a very young age. Dr Friedman was great and made me feel very comfortable and secure under his care.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries