Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Graco or evenflo booster?

which booster seat is best for a 4 yr old?
graco  
 100%  [ 3 ]
evenflo  
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

naomi2

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 3:55 pm
I need a booster seat for my 4yr old DS and both evenflo and graco have pretty good reviews. of course, I read the not so good reviews on both and now neither sounds good. since they are generally highly rated, they are probably great seats. This is for a car booster seat that can convert to a backless seat as well, when Ds grows.
soooo, which one do you have? are you happy with it? why or why not?
thanx!

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Feb 05 2014, 6:21 pm
Graco and Evenflo are brands with numerous models. There are so many factors as to what is the right seat for you.

A 4 yo should absolutely NOT be in a booster, but rather be harnessed. Perhaps that is what you meant?

In addition, sometimes buying a harnessed car seat with an individual booster later on is cheaper (and allows the harnessed car seat available to a younger child).

groisamomma

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 6:33 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Graco and Evenflo are brands with numerous models. There are so many factors as to what is the right seat for you.

A 4 yo should absolutely NOT be in a booster, but rather be harnessed. Perhaps that is what you meant?

In addition, sometimes buying a harnessed car seat with an individual booster later on is cheaper (and allows the harnessed car seat available to a younger child).

I think she means the boosters with the back that have the five-point harness. You take the back off when the kid is older (6 or 7 years old) and it's a regular booster seat.

We have an evenflo and a graco and they're both good. Neither one is better than the other although I have no idea which models you are looking at.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Feb 06 2014, 9:28 pm
I am not really so keen on that route. Firstly, there is nothing wrong with using it as a high back booster -- it's actually better for most kids. They don't usually function well as boosters (threading the shoulder strap well), and once the back is removed it can be very tough to put back in. You can get a Harmony Literider at walmart for $13 for a backless booster and spend less on the current carseat, and then you have seats for 2 kids IY"H in the future Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics