Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)
ADHD Evaluation in Israel?

amother

Post Sun, Feb 16 2014, 5:47 am
Does anyone know who I could turn to for evaluation in Israel for ADHD in my teenage son. We are not in Israel, we are in Europe. Preferably someone who speaks English.Thank you in Advance!!

amother

Post Sun, Feb 16 2014, 5:59 am
Dr. Miriam Staub 0544638074

She is in private practice in the Rechavia area -- I assume you are not asking about a doctor through the Kuppah if you are not from Israel. I found her very thorough and professional. She speaks Spanish, English, and Hebrew, and was educated in the U.S.

amother

Post Sun, Feb 16 2014, 8:37 am
Dr. Natan Vatenberg 052-3567905 (to make an appointment with his secretary) in Kfar Saba

He is considered one of the experts for diagnosing and prescribing correct meds. He is secular but has many frum patients, so understands frum lifestyle, yeshiva etc. Highly recommended.

I don't know if he speaks English, but most doctors in Israel do.

http://www.nwneurology.co.il/?langId=2

I am a regular poster here and have had good experiences with him for two children.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Our Challenging Children (gifted, ADHD, sensitive, defiant)