Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Looking to work from home .

amother

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 12:09 pm
I don't have a degree in anything.Any ideas would be really appreciated!

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Dec 17 2013, 12:17 pm
I have a masters degree in education but make more money per hour and have more flexibility working at home in sales. you DON'T need a degree!!!! Don't worry about that!

What do you like to do, what's your background?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 10:38 am
I'm trying out this new company Giant Cinema. It looks like something like netflix, I'm hoping it will be even better because I'm not too happy with netflix. You sign up for free and they will pay you 10% of all the commercial time that streams when people watch. Hopefully it will go big. Here's the website:http://giantcinema.com/spud/amour83

Post Mon, Jan 20 2014, 10:14 pm
I just started with this awesome coffee company called Javita. Its basically network marketing for a product that makes you lose weight I.e. Weightloss coffee. For the ambitious go getter kind of person, it will take some work in the beginning but the possibilities are endless. As of now the market is not yet flooded so the time is perfect to join. for more info email me [removed]

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Jan 20 2014, 10:46 pm
There are many businesses out there that are flexible hours, work from home etc.
They all need investments (such as javita, mary kay, shaklee, pampered chef etc).
The question is do you want to start a business, ie something that will need time and money invested or do you simply want a job that will pay you (ie with a boss).

clara12

Post Mon, Jan 20 2014, 11:57 pm
I recently joined Arbonne skincare and make-up company. I'm really successful b"h since there is a demand for all natural products. If you want more info pm me. Its worth giving it a try!

amother

Post Tue, Jan 21 2014, 12:24 am
TwinsMommy wrote:
I have a masters degree in education but make more money per hour and have more flexibility working at home in sales. you DON'T need a degree!!!! Don't worry about that!

What do you like to do, what's your background?

Hi,
what kind of work do you do? Like do you work for a marketing company?
how do you get sales

amother

Post Tue, Jan 21 2014, 4:21 am
3185 wrote:
I just started with this awesome coffee company called Javita. Its basically network marketing for a product that makes you lose weight I.e. Weightloss coffee. For the ambitious go getter kind of person, it will take some work in the beginning but the possibilities are endless. As of now the market is not yet flooded so the time is perfect to join. for more info email me [removed] .

Can this be done in Israel?

TwinsMommy

Post Tue, Jan 21 2014, 8:01 am
I'm in direct sales--- I'm self employed. (to answer the question above). I get sales in a zillion different ways--- my primary company is skin care/ cosmetics and since that goes down the drain the bulk of my sales these days are reorders. But I have income from a few different companies--- multiple streams of income gives me the most flexibility.

Mrs.K

Post Tue, Jan 21 2014, 12:25 pm
Has anyone tried Enviralize Me?

I work from home anyway so I sit in front of a computer all day so I joined a few of these sites so I can make money as long as I'm sitting on hold (Like I am now. 47 minutes! But it's with the IRS so that's normal. ) Everyone knows I'm a proponent of InboxDollars but now I'm very excited about this new one. They do book and music reviews and post them daily. You can then take that post and post it to Facebook or Google or Twitter and they pay you .25 per post. You can even make a separate page or account to as not to annoy your friends. Additionally, they pay you to do the reviews if you'd like, $3 for something short, $10-$12 for a longer book.

There's also an affiliate program but you need to pay, though it's on sale at the moment. But there's a nice amount of money to be made without it - just from the posting thing.

Feel free to PM or reply with any questions.

Last edited by Mrs.K on Wed, Jan 22 2014, 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

theoneandonly

Post Tue, Jan 21 2014, 3:18 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
Has anyone tried Enviralize Me? (You click the earn money option on the left)

I work from home anyway so I sit in front of a computer all day so I joined a few of these sites so I can make money as long as I'm sitting on hold (Like I am now. 47 minutes! But it's with the IRS so that's normal. ) Everyone knows I'm a proponent of InboxDollars but now I'm very excited about this new one. They do book and music reviews and post them daily. You can then take that post and post it to Facebook or Google or Twitter and they pay you .25 per post. You can even make a separate page or account to as not to annoy your friends. Additionally, they pay you to do the reviews if you'd like, $3 for something short, $10-$12 for a longer book.

There's also an affiliate program but you need to pay, though it's on sale at the moment. But there's a nice amount of money to be made without it - just from the posting thing.

Are both of these companies legit? Have you actually been paid by them for what you've done?

photoshop_mommy

Post Tue, Jan 21 2014, 5:36 pm
Mrs.K wrote:
Has anyone tried Enviralize Me? (You click the earn money option on the left)

I've tried InboxDollars and didn't like it. I'm a member of Swagbucks and MyPoints, though, and I've gotten gift cards from both of them.

Mrs.K

Post Wed, Jan 22 2014, 2:57 am
I do belong to Swagbucks but unfortunately, many services aren't available to me in Israel. Most of all, I can't cash in my points from here. I'm going to have to wait until I travel to the US (never) or ask a friend to sign on for me to cash in. I have 8,000 points just sitting. I also cannot get paid to search and don't qualify for most surveys.

InboxDollars is legit, I have been paid from them a few times already. You won't rake in the money but for someone like me who has to sit here 8 hours a day anyway, I might as well do some clicking or a survey when I'm on hold. And even though I'm in Israel I can search, do surveys, tasks, etc.

Envirlize Me is still relatively new. I spoke to the owner yesterday about it and he said there is a sleeker website in the works, as well as other new changes, like being paid more for each person that clicks your link. I asked to see people's proof of payments, which I did on Facebook. I've also read a lot of reviews since I've signed up for sites before that turn to take 3 months to make 74 cents - I'm not interested. Comparatively, this site seems amazing. They post several book reviews a day. You just share in on your social media and each share is .25. As I wrote above, you can make a separate page or account so as not to annoy your friends or followers. They also have the part where you get paid to do the review. $3 for something short, $10-$12 for something long, and a new program starting now is $1.50 to review products they'll send you.

Post Wed, Jan 22 2014, 8:30 am
amother wrote:
Can this be done in Israel?

yes it definitely can, I would grab opoturnity before anyone else gets it, Please give me a way to contact you and I would tell you about it. Its a totally safe herbal thing, I did a lot of research into it. (just not recommended for the pregnant or nursing)

mirror

Post Wed, Feb 19 2014, 12:46 pm
There is a store called Stitches on Avenue U in Brooklyn.

Here is their web site:

http://www.smstitches.com/

They can help you design and teach you how to make Challah covers, bags and the like.

If you want to start your own class for girls on sundays, you can go to stitches and order a number of canvases. I myself don't do this, but Stitches will teach you how to do these projects. Then you can teach others.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers