Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Snapshot studio in Brooklyn (Flatland Avenue) - Reviews

INSPIREME

Post Fri, Feb 21 2014, 2:48 pm
I would love to know if the pictures are of good quality and if the photographers are patient/ give you time.

TIA

bookie

Post Fri, Feb 21 2014, 2:51 pm
They are ok. I did upsherin pix by them and the pictures came out fine. They didn't have too many props, and they weren't the greatest at getting him to behave. At the end though the pictures were fine and I do have the memories. They also are much cheaper than other places.

INSPIREME

Post Sat, Feb 22 2014, 10:25 pm
Bookie - Thanks for your feedback,

Anyone else?

ra_mom

Post Sat, Feb 22 2014, 10:29 pm
I felt that they were great with the kids and got them to smile and the whole session was over really quickly which was a blessing.

The place is pretty dumpy but I am happy with the pictures. There are better places out there but I am happy.

They have a lot of props but they don't really take them out. Think of all teh shots you would like to do beforehand, and ask them for the appropriate props right when you walk in. I want a pic of him in a car, on a horse, whatever..

bnm

Post Sun, Feb 23 2014, 1:38 am
did anyone do upsheren pix there? someone recommended I should go there but I need someone with patience
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art