Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Go grey lines!!

Zehava

Post Sat, Feb 22 2014, 11:17 pm
Yay for grey lines this week! Finally managed to grab my attention and that says a lot. Great suspense with Mose and Adler and great way to make me want to smack the women over the head and tell them there are more important things to worry about! Scotty you go girl! Keep it up!

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Feb 23 2014, 12:12 am
PLEASE ETKA GITEL, keep some of them alive!!!

seeker

Post Sun, Feb 23 2014, 12:47 am
Zehava wrote:
Yay for grey lines this week! Finally managed to grab my attention and that says a lot. Great suspense with Mose and Adler and great way to make me want to smack the women over the head and tell them there are more important things to worry about! Scotty you go girl! Keep it up!

Dang, I want to agree with you, but instead I was like "NOOOOOoooooOOOOoooo!"

Zehava

Post Sun, Feb 23 2014, 9:26 am
Zehava wrote:

I have a feeling all of them will stay alive. EGS has a habit of almost killing ppl and then reviving them.

supermama2

Post Mon, Feb 24 2014, 2:13 pm
I hope you are right Zehava. I'm going be very upset tomorrow if one of them died. Loving it though!

Zehava

Post Mon, Feb 24 2014, 3:40 pm
Hey they're both main characters. She just kills someone in the beginning so you take her seriously and then she brings everyone close to death.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Feb 24 2014, 9:47 pm
So its gonna take 6 weeks for wolf to die/not die, like Gella in the previous serial?

dr. pepper

Post Mon, Feb 24 2014, 9:51 pm
Oy! My Binah didn't come today! I wait with bated breath for my fix of grey lines.
It's seriously an addiction. My kids could be killing each other/ the house crazy...but I gotta see what's happening.
Etka Gittel, you are without a doubt the single greatest frum novel writer around. And I have read a load of books....keep it up!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room