Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Would you tell stranger that her kids put salt on pizza?
Previous  1  2

groovy1224

Post Mon, Mar 10 2014, 10:13 pm
I would want to be told if I were in that situation... pizza is expensive!! If I'm paying $3 a slice for my grandchildren, and someone witnesses them ruining it to the point where it's inedible, I'd want to know. The kids will learn their lesson even if you don't tell, sure, but now the perplexed grandma has to deal with it!

the world's best mom

Post Mon, Mar 10 2014, 10:51 pm
I couldn't take the salt off. It was done already. I wouldn't have saved her any money.

Blue jay

Post Mon, Mar 10 2014, 11:39 pm
well atleast it wasn't pepper! You know those little red pepper flakes they have out on the tables.... That would have been really bad .....

Although im not the meddling type, I might have said something like " Oh mam, just want to let you know that you may want to remove the salt shakers from the table, because the boys went to town with the salt! ...maybe you might want to shake off the slice too..."

But honestly I wouldn't feel guitly if I did not say anything at all.

Besides dont Jewish mothers always have something to say? We are always looking out for each others kids. Smile
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette