Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Bedtime

yummypancake

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 1:23 am
My baby is 8 months old does anybody not pamper there child when they realized their child smells when they r half asleep

amother

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 1:38 am
Sometimes I don't, although you'd consider many things I do to be neglectful, so I'm not such a good choice.

If it's a nap, I'll usually just let it go - after all it's 50-50 that the diaper change will destroy the nap vs the uncomfortable diaper destroying the nap.

When putting baby to sleep for the night, I'll usually regret it if I don't change- because I'll probably need to do it in the middle of the night.

busydev

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 9:53 am
if they are dirty you bet I change it. not worth a rash. wet would depend how long the sleep and how wet the diaper. before the night I make sure diaper is totally dry so I dont have a leak in the morning. if the baby nurses more then 2 times I also chnage in middle of the night to prevent leaks (usually dont wipe at night unless its dirty).

gp2.0

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 10:12 am
Always change pamper right before bedtime. Problem solved. If they poop in middle of the night, you bet I change it. don't want to risk it leaking/them getting a rash. Besides, how horrible to let a human being lie in its own excrement. Even animals don't poop where they sleep.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics