Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Maale Adumim

myname1

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 1:29 am
Where should my parents live? They think Maale Adumim seems nice, but the realtor they spoke to said there is nothing in their price range right now in the English-speaking section, Mitzpeh Nevo. They are looking for somewhere with a good chunk of Dati Leumi English-speaking retirees. Does that describe Mitzpe Nevo? Anywhere else? Thanks!

hila

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 1:36 am
They could think about Efrat. It depends on their price range.
Plenty of English speakers and plenty of retirees (it used to be a young community, but we are getting older)

grace413

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 3:25 am
Depends on definitions of "good chunk" etc. Most of Mitzpeh Nevo (where I live) is younger than retirement age although some of us are near that age and there is a sprinking of older people. Prices are definitely high here. Klei Shir may also have some older retirees, and there is an English speaking shul there (Musar Avicha); housing prices are lower, the building are older. They should check it out but find out what's going on re development in that area before making any commitments.

Feel free to PM me; I may be able to guide you better if you give more details re age and price range.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions