Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The bachelor
Previous  1  2  3

amother

Post Tue, Feb 25 2014, 1:15 pm
What a boring season.
Juan is a flirt. I hate Nikki.
I love Vanessa.

Oh, and why does Claire say the word "like" 15 times in each sentence!

amother

Post Wed, Mar 12 2014, 10:52 am
I am absolutely convinced that Juan Pablo has ADHD.

1. That's why he is a great soccer player and

2. That's why he talks a lot but makes no sense.

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 1:36 am
totally interesting season - if you like to think ahead what will happen ...

he's a player & a charmer - nothing much more to him ... afraid of confrontation - it's okay ... dan me un besito ~

even chris can't stand him

Aribenj

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 9:43 am
Well after seeing the finale, and without giving anything away, I will say that he clearly ticked off the production and the host... Or maybe I'm missing something... I don't really get why everyone was so ticked off... He doesn't want to talk about his private life. Good for him! Am I missing something here??

Talya

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 9:44 am
Aribenj wrote:
Well after seeing the finale, and without giving anything away, I will say that he clearly ticked off the production and the host... Or maybe I'm missing something... I don't really get why everyone was so ticked off... He doesn't want to talk about his private life. Good for him! Am I missing something here??

Yes. The point of the show is to get viewers interested in following his life. If he wants to be private good for him. Just don't try doing it on tv!

That being said I think the real winner was the runner up. I love how she stood up for herself. And quite frankly, I think the "winner" really lost and she's an idiot for staying with him. I mean, grow some self respect!

greenfire

Post Thu, Mar 13 2014, 1:10 pm
rumors have it that they broke up already ... he was fooling around with his ex-wife

... that he was asked to be on 'dancing with the stars' but even they decided it was a no go because of his laissez faire [?] attitude

part & parcel of the show is to get the scoop of dating ... juan pablo is playing his bs card - yet again

greenfire

Post Fri, Mar 14 2014, 10:34 am
btw - I'm always saying 'it's okay' to our little kitty because she looks around before she goes to eat like her brother is going to eat her food & she's unsure ... now the words annoy me

vintagebknyc

Post Fri, Mar 14 2014, 11:37 am
you do realize that the show is scripted, right? because even the producers have admitted this

gumgum

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 12:41 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
you do realize that the show is scripted, right? because even the producers have admitted this

the interviews that they give ii can imagine being scripted but the actual dates I dont think are. maybe they tell the bachelor or bachelorette specific things to say on the date that has to get said but as a a whole I dont the dates are scripted only the interviews

greenfire

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 12:49 pm
even if they are somewhat scripted ... they do so around their actual personalities ... so an @$$hole is an @$$hole is an @$$hole

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 1:06 pm
gumgum wrote:
the interviews that they give ii can imagine being scripted but the actual dates I dont think are. maybe they tell the bachelor or bachelorette specific things to say on the date that has to get said but as a a whole I dont the dates are scripted only the interviews

I guess you've never read reality steve's blog...

or any of this:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/.....ette/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.....es%29
http://thestir.cafemom.com/ent....._fake
http://www.examiner.com/articl.....mance
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics