Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Help needed for Shosh in London

hila

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 4:28 am
I just heard a little more from Shosh.

She writes...
Quote:

My mum appreciates your concern. I asked her what she thought we needed, and she said that she's coping with meals, etc, but perhaps the best thing would be visitors for Dad as he gets fed up over there. Whoever comes should be prepared for the debilitated state he's in. He makes sounds, but can't talk and often looks out of it. But he understands what's going on around him, and how ... One of his biggest frustrations is being there. So when someone comes just for a few minutes even, just to say hi and to wish him better, it does him a lot of good. He's in the Royal Free Hospital, in Ward 7.

The other thing that I think Mum needs, which is more difficult, is anyone who can drive her from Borehamwood to the Royal Free. Mum has developed back pains and she is finding that apart from the emotional pain of these visits, she is in a lot of physical pain. This is why she can't go every day. She herself is bli ayin hara 80 years old and on a pension, and to pay £25 each way for a taxi is too much. So if there is anyone who doesn't mind driving her even one way, we'd really appreciate it.

If you can help at all please pm me and I will tell you phone numbers and identifying details. I dont want to post them here.

Shosh is a long time member and a wonderful person. The Israeli imamothers know and love her.

If you can help it would be wonderful

Marion

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 6:43 am
Is there anything we can do here to help with her children?

grace413

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 6:46 am
Hila, maybe PM Mrs. Bissli - I believe she's in the area and posted an offer to help.

hila

Post Tue, Mar 18 2014, 7:01 am
Done

boysrus

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 7:11 pm
Is there any news from Shosh in London? I am davening for her father Eliphelet ben yocheved may he have a refuah sheleimah

greenfire

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 7:19 pm
she updated here

http://imamother.com/forum/vie.....rt=20

boysrus

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 8:26 pm
Thank you so much greenfire
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics