Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Moving to Baltimore

watergirl

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 4:47 pm
I have posted about this move a few times under amother, but I am ready to out myself because I want to connect to people who live there and have a few questions nd am hoping that under my name I will get more replies. But disclaimer - if you know me IRL, please dont talk about the move to me or to others. I'm not quite ready for that!

Firstly, we need to rent a house with 4 bedrooms. Can anyone reccomend who to call to help get started?

The Happy Wife

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 5:03 pm
Smile Try calling Max at Highline Management for rentals. (410) 979-124.

wife2

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 5:21 pm
I second the above poster about Highline Management. But do you need help deciding what kind of area you want to live in in regard to safety or having younger families around you? Or do you already know the different kinds of neighborhoods?

watergirl

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 5:57 pm
Safety is important, also friends for the kids, ages 1-10. I think Park Heights? Near Rabbi Goldbergers shul, if that makes sense.

wife2

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 6:18 pm
In general, in regard to safety, the further you are from Northern Parkway and from Reisterstown, the safer you are. Some people won't live between Park Heights and Reisterstown, while others are okay with some suspicious-looking people strolling down their streets. If you would be concerned, it is important to select an area you feel comfortable in. If you are used to it, you won't have a problem (I grew up here so it doesn't bother me as much). However, for some newcomers they really feel scared. For some men, they would be afraid to walk to shul at night if they saw certain types of people hanging out outside.

It is hard to explain all the areas in Baltimore in regard to safety and affordability, but you can feel free to pm me and I will give you more info that is very specific for where you would want to live and what types of families you are looking for.

Rubber Ducky

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 7:42 pm
The Happy Wife wrote:
Smile Try calling Max at Highline Management for rentals. (410) 979-124.

Yes, Max is knowledgeable, specializes in rentals, and is a nice guy! His phone # is 410-979-1234.

watergirl

Post Wed, Mar 19 2014, 7:51 pm
Thank you all!!!

The Happy Wife

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 4:10 am
Rubber Ducky wrote:
Yes, Max is knowledgeable, specializes in rentals, and is a nice guy! His phone # is 410-979-1234.

Whoops! Thanks for the correction.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating