Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Ack! My vacuum cleaner broke.

Chickpea

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 10:21 am
My six year old vacuum cleaner broke. It's a Dyson and broke a year ago, got it fixed and now has very poor/if any suction. It' a goner. I just want to buy a new, different brand vacuum cleaner. Does anyone PLEASE have any recommendations of a vacuum that you're really happy with? I need one fast. Thanks!

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 10:50 am
I have a bissell upright. I'm very happy with it. we've had it three years, and it cost us about $60. (it may have been on sale at the time, but it definitely runs under $100.)

Chickpea

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 11:25 am
mummiedearest wrote:
I have a bissell upright. I'm very happy with it. we've had it three years, and it cost us about $60. (it may have been on sale at the time, but it definitely runs under $100.)

Mummiedearest, thank you so for the recommendation. When you get a chance, do you think you can find out the Bissell model that you have? I went on some review sites and some people were happy with some models while other people were unhappy with other models. I realize that there's always going to be good/bad reviews for a particular item, but I'm just trying to avoid another "lemon". TIA.

Pineapple

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 12:15 pm
tzippibird wrote:
Mummiedearest, thank you so for the recommendation. When you get a chance, do you think you can find out the Bissell model that you have? I went on some review sites and some people were happy with some models while other people were unhappy with other models. I realize that there's always going to be good/bad reviews for a particular item, but I'm just trying to avoid another "lemon". TIA.

I just bought a bissel upright model # 1816

I'm very happy with it

mummiedearest

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 12:29 pm
here's mine. I did not buy the package with the stick vacuum.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Biss.....21523

pause

Post Fri, Mar 28 2014, 12:57 pm
any suggestions for a good canister vacuum? I don't like the upright ones.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry