Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Polar vortex
Previous  1  2  3

greenfire

Post Sat, Mar 29 2014, 10:11 pm
so much for my shabbos nap - went to sleep it was raining ... woke up & the world is white again from a windy snow that collected ... where am I ?!?!?!

monseychick

Post Sat, Mar 29 2014, 10:45 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p87qLDgj4dk

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 10:04 am
No snow here, though it has been chilly. I took an early morning walk and had to dodge some ice patches that I thoughy were history. And might be soon, it's projected to hit 50 today!

greenfire

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 10:24 am
they claimed it would be 63° on monday ... somehow I'm doubting that prediction

tryinghard

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 12:45 pm
Last night we got 6 inches of snow! And this morning, as I was helping dh for half an hour trying to dig his car out from where he was stuck, halfway into the driveway, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry - it's March 30th for goodness sake!

greenfire

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 12:51 pm
tryinghard wrote:
Last night we got 6 inches of snow! And this morning, as I was helping dh for half an hour trying to dig his car out from where he was stuck, halfway into the driveway, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry - it's March 30th for goodness sake!

my neighbor woke me up with his snow blower at 8:00 am ... yes it was that bad ... was it only 6 inches either way I want flowers & springtime already - maybe it's an april fools joke from god What
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics