Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Great price for Lands End boys dress pants

mandksima

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 4:23 pm
Lands End - grey Shabbos dress pants left in a few little and big boy sizes. Hemming free. $9.99 plus whatever discount you can get.
They sent me a 30% off coupon by email so get on their mailing list. Mine might work for you , try it at checkout -
RAINBOW and PIN 35053354. They did say one use per day and offer expires on the 31st but try it or call customer service for a better coupon code.
Or you can try a coupon code like
FLOWER20 - PIN: 1490
but it might be for full price items only. Don't pay for shipping, I think over $50 is free anyway.

lshap

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 5:30 pm
thanks. any way to get free shipping?

greenfire

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 5:32 pm
the adult pants were also on sale for $14.99

mandksima

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 1:06 am
lshap wrote:
thanks. any way to get free shipping?

If your order can get to over $50, it will be free. Under that, you need a special code.
GOSWIM pin 3240 is free ship for swimsuits only

I would just buy 5 pairs of pants on sale, use the coupon code that I posted that gives 25% off so you pay $7.50 a pair of pants and get the free shipping. Lots of clearance to look through.

Mrs.K

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 4:08 am
I ordered the sale pants and have received my order.
Unfortunately, I had no idea what to do with the inseam. It said that if you don't select a number, you get unfinished pants, which I didn't want. I attempted to measure my boys but my tape measure was mm or cm or something and the website was inches. I also had no idea what I was supposed to be measuring - I order pants all the time and never had to select an inseam.

Lets just say, my 9 year old's pants are as tall as my legs. Live and learn.

mandksima

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 5:49 am
Mrs.K wrote:
I ordered the sale pants and have received my order.
Unfortunately, I had no idea what to do with the inseam. It said that if you don't select a number, you get unfinished pants, which I didn't want. I attempted to measure my boys but my tape measure was mm or cm or something and the website was inches. I also had no idea what I was supposed to be measuring - I order pants all the time and never had to select an inseam.

Lets just say, my 9 year old's pants are as tall as my legs. Live and learn.

It doesn't always work out anyway because my son needed a 24 inch inseam and they started at 26 for his size waist. I have to hem it myself. Easy because I'm a seamstress but annoying because they have the wonderful option of hemming it for you but if your son isn't tall enough, you won't have the correct option to choose from. So, it is still better to buy on sale (I paid about $6) and hem yourself or pay a seamstress a small price. Just so you know, the inseam can be measured from the seam of the crotch until where you want it ending, usually to right above the floor when standing. Measure on a pants he wears now. You can convert cm to inch online.

preempservices

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 1:00 pm
Thank mandksima!
I ordered a bunch of stuff and used the promo code and it worked!

zigi

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 1:16 pm
thanks I was going to use the 25% off but now I will check my email for 30%
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains