Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Toilet paper shrinkage

greenfire

Post Mon, Dec 16 2013, 2:20 pm
so now after learning the value of finding my beloved toilet paper on sale ... I've noticed the double rolls are actually shrinking and the single rolls too ...

how are we to ever get a break now ... must we kiss the old toilet paper rolls good-bye ... Broken Heart

what will shrink next ?!?!?!?!

[I'm imagining smaller tampons - then what good will they be]

zaq

Post Mon, Dec 16 2013, 9:33 pm
Everything shrinks, except the national debt.

Happy18

Post Mon, Dec 16 2013, 9:51 pm
I have the same problem with paper towels, would love for them to lower the price when they decrease the amount. At the very least they could label them as having less. That would be nice.

greenfire

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 7:27 pm
tp hits the news ...

https://shopping.yahoo.com/new.....kAw--

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Mar 30 2014, 8:36 pm
greenfire wrote:
tp hits the news ...

https://shopping.yahoo.com/new.....kAw--

Some people would like to tp the news.
Since I don't love my family, I get Scott. (And am putting the savings in my secret Swiss bank account. So secret even DH doesn't know Dancing )

Seriously, I was relieved to see that you started this thread. I'm scared to open many threads these days as I'm wondering if the trolls are out early.

Also, I did notice downsizing in some brands of tp. Ironic since as people we're not exactly downsizing.

zaq

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:34 pm
I just knew without looking that this thread was brought to you by our beloved Greenie, who has a TP fixation. Could be worse.

Everything shrinks except portion sizes. I haven't noticed that the TP is smaller but the last bunch I bought was so thin I thought I had messed up opening the roll and had separated the two layers of two-ply tissue and grabbed just one. No, it was one-ply tissue. Any thinner and it wouldn't have had enough material to stay together. As it is I think it's just static that's holding it together in a sheet.

Redbird

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 9:39 pm
I vote for Scott's

If it seems everything is shrinking, Maybe we're just growing. LOL LOL

Corny, I know.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains