Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
How to keep 2 toddlers occupied?

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 2:03 pm
I know this is a very common question, but does anyone have any advice on how to keep 2 toddlers, age 2 and 3 occupied during an 11 hour flight?

And another question abit off topic, did anyone here fly with Iberia once? If yes, how was it?

Thanks!!

Mrs Bissli

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 5:11 pm
If you're ok with it, most flights should have TV screens on individual seats, with good selection of kids cartoons. Otherwise I remember the days when my kids and I walked back and forth on the aisle of the plane.

Iberia is ok, though I've only flown within Europe rather than long-distance. They can be rather inconsistent on kosher meals so if you're worried bring some nosh. (What I meant by inconsistent was sometimes I get Hermolis solid meal but other times I only get just biscuits and coffee, but then again my flights are short.) IB merged with British Air, both are on OneWorld alliance with AA mileage program-wise.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 6:02 pm
Thanks! Are those cartoons usually in all languages?

Any other suggestions, if cartoons will get boring?

deena19k

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 6:26 pm
Bring along coloring books with crayons, stickers, mini puzzles, books, etc. I even found in the dollar store a travel size play dough with shapes. Bring nosh. If you have an ipad or tablet fill it up with kiddie apps.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics