Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Lev Tahor Cult Raided By Authorities, 7 Arrested

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 5:46 pm
http://www.theyeshivaworld.com......html

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 6:10 pm
There is a chilling letter in Mishpacha this week that details the sort of mental and sensory deprivation the children and women to through in that place. I was absolutely horrified. This letter is more telling than all the documentaries and articles together. I just can't get over it.

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 6:14 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
There is a chilling letter in Mishpacha this week that details the sort of mental and sensory deprivation the children and women to through in that place. I was absolutely horrified. This letter is more telling than all the documentaries and articles together. I just can't get over it.

I know I read it and yet some people still dont get it. Someone wrote a letter I=to the editor that its wrong to take the kids away from the parents yet in the article it states that kids are taken away from the parents and brought up by others. Some people just dont want to believe that this is happening. Sad indeed.

SplitPea

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 7:34 pm
rainbow dash wrote:
I know I read it and yet some people still dont get it. Someone wrote a letter I=to the editor that its wrong to take the kids away from the parents yet in the article it states that kids are taken away from the parents and brought up by others. Some people just dont want to believe that this is happening. Sad indeed.

Would love to see the letter if someone can pm it to me

Bruria

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 7:43 pm
Would also like to read the letter..
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics