Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries
Shabbos shoes for girl

cool_mama

Post Sun, Mar 23 2014, 11:11 pm
until now I bought my dd cheap shabbos shoes but I realized that I wont be able to do that anymore since she has a high instep/ flat foot and after a while the shoe doesn't fit nicely. I really want to get her a shabbos shoe but dont want to spend around $100 but maybe $50 or $60, since I have to buy her a good weekday shoe!
can anyone tell me where in lakewood I can get good shabbos shoes for that price?

UQT

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 12:28 am
good luck to that! $80 is more realistic (quite sadly!). How about getting her orthotics that can be inserted into any shoe. This would avoid her ruining her shoe by walking incorrectly. Dr. Lancz can give you a prescription and it should be covered by insurance. You will also be helping her avoid foot pain in the future.

DrMom

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 2:28 am
cool_mama wrote:
until now I bought my dd cheap shabbos shoes but I realized that I wont be able to do that anymore since she has a high instep/ flat foot and after a while the shoe doesn't fit nicely. I really want to get her a shabbos shoe but dont want to spend around $100 but maybe $50 or $60, since I have to buy her a good weekday shoe!
can anyone tell me where in lakewood I can get good shabbos shoes for that price?

I thought these were opposite conditions.

solo

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 3:24 am
Ds has flat feet too. Expensive shoes get ruined just the same

observer

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 1:24 pm
What about Stride Rite? You can probably find a nice pair for about $50.

bobeli

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 1:54 pm
look.com has nice ones and 15% off with look15order
there is a 30% off on amazon shoes if you spend 100 so you can buy the everyday and shabbes for 70

Chayalle

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 1:54 pm
Do you know here size? I've done very well at some of the online sales....like 6pm.com, myhabit.com....they are all selling Vennetini and other comparable brands, for the price range you mention.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Mar 24 2014, 6:11 pm
Amazon has name brands marked down often with free shipping and free returns. I got my daughter Naturino black shabbos shoes (with a buckle, she's 5) for around $25.

observer

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 10:51 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Amazon has name brands marked down often with free shipping and free returns. I got my daughter Naturino black shabbos shoes (with a buckle, she's 5) for around $25.

Do you mind posting a link? I saw some for more expensive. Is your dd in little girl or big girl sizes? Thanks

sky

Post Wed, Apr 02 2014, 11:02 pm
Shoe Spot in Lakewood may have shoes under $60. I got my boys shabbos shoes there for $50 which is considered very reasonable in this town. and his shoes last. its my third year going to him. (My daughter is wearing a shoe similar to Venettinni from there and it is lasting so nicely. Her Atlantic Moccasins [bought at 50% off somewhere else] broke right away, and these are 6 months old and are still trudging along).

I am in no way connected to the store but recommend them a lot because I have been impressed with how they treat their clients. They are honest and fair and go beyond what is expected, and their prices overall are lower then elsewhere in town. they also aren't as busy. They sell more of a classic shoe rather then a trendy shoe. I really recommend them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Child-related inquiries