Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
My "new" Milano wig disgusts me!
Previous  1  2

pause

Post Fri, Apr 04 2014, 6:11 pm
Squishy wrote:
What bothers me is that the salesgirl handed me the wig with the ripped ribbons. I don't expect a $250 piece to last, but I expect it to be new.

Why? How do you think they get rid of "returns"? But, it should have at least beeen freshly washed.

Post Fri, Apr 04 2014, 6:15 pm
pause wrote:
Why? How do you think they get rid of "returns"? But, it should have at least beeen freshly washed.

It should be sold as used. It should not be the same price as new either.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 4:19 pm
Squishy wrote:
Are they a Jewish owned company?
I don't know. When they first started out I do not believe they were.

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 4:39 pm
ra_mom wrote:
I don't know. When they first started out I do not believe they were.

Thanks. I am getting nowhere fast with them. They won't take any responsibility for their deceptive business practices.

purelife

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 8:29 pm
that's really not nice from milano,
I also once had very bad experience with freeda, I traveled all the way there ( 6+ hour drive) and made an appointment..and the lady wasn't in.
no appology , nothing.
I was so upset, and from now on I do not suggest freeda and do not buy there.
their costumer service is very bad.

Ashrei

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 9:27 pm
Just to share a milano experience - I bought a fall at the last sale and the hairs in the back were very coarse. I brought it back, they conditioned it, and it came back nice, but went back to being coarse in a few weeks. I brought it back again and they mailed it to 'their lab in California' or someplace, and they 'evaluated' it and replaced all that coarse hair. When I got it back, it's the same nice quality as the rest of the hair on the fall.

So like I said, I wish it was right from the start, but I can't really complain. I didn't need to speak or see anyone in particular, I just dropped it off and talked to them by phone about it.

The other full sheitel I bought at the sale was fine, pretty nice actually. Not the BEST quality hair, but for a sale, for an every day sheitel, I'm satisfied. It cost a little under $1k, and the fall was half off so it was about $400+, thought it was a good deal.

citimom

Post Sun, Apr 06 2014, 10:32 pm
Ugh. That's so so frustrating!! Just had a similar experience with my 6 month old bh wig. The front o the cap is bumpy. They said it was the person who washed it. I only had it washed once and by a very experienced Shaitle Macher who's been washing my shaitles since I'm married over 11 yrs. never happened to any other wig! But they said its not a faulty wig. Now I'm stuck with a bumpy new wig. Will never buy one there again.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels