Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cleaning for Pesach is SO overwhelming!

Smiling Wife

Post Wed, Apr 09 2014, 7:32 am
I am so perplexed by the skill that many people including my husband, the skill is called " being able to clean and or organize without a panic attack"

I look and I don't even know where to start, my brain gets so foggy and confused, I am starting to think it is some clinical thing, give me a math problem, give me a puzzle, give me a word game or a logic problem, I am thrilled, give me a room that is less than perfectly clean and organized and my brain goes beresk

I think after Pesach I am going to hire a personal organizer and have her help me figure things out. Until then I am glad I have halacha to guide me ( focusing on actually cleaning chometz not cleaning the house )

Anyone feels the same?

chani8

Post Wed, Apr 09 2014, 8:43 am
You just need to read the personality types book by Myers and Briggs. They explain it.

Some of us are thinkers not doers.

I like a clean and organized house and I know WHAT needs to be done, just not HOW to do it.

I take so long to DO things. Ugh.

And after everything I DO, I have to take a big break to go THINK for awhile. LOL. Not joking. LOL.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry