Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Please help asap: Tiny cupcake/muffin recipe?

seeker

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 12:28 am
I WOULD just try to shrink down a regular cake recipe, except food science is not my strong point and when I tamper with recipes it tends to be disastrous (except, surprisingly, challah - which other people seem to find unforgiving. But I have even left out half the yeast and still had fine challah.)

I need to bake one or two cupcakes by tomorrow morning. Chometz is fine, I'm not turned over yet. This is very important to DD's and my sanity. Don't even ask for the story. I NEED A CUPCAKE. And I don't want to make or buy a dozen because I do want to make Pesach one day soon! Our bakery isn't selling good chometz anymore.

Help?

Chocolate preferred.

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 12:38 am
How bout a brownie in a mug recipe? You can probably divide the batter between two- three mugs, and line each with a cupcake liner. http://www.food.com/recipe/mic.....49246

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 12:40 am
Edit

Last edited by MaBelleVie on Thu, Apr 10 2014, 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

seeker

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 12:41 am
I don't have a microwave; think it would work to use the same recipe in a regular oven and just bake it longer?

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 12:45 am
You can probably just use the recipe for regular baked cupcakes. I've never tried it though.

seeker

Post Thu, Apr 10 2014, 12:53 am
I wonder if it would be better to divide a full size recipe by 5 or so, or to use this one that is already small and bake in an oven. A chemist I am not.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins