Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Want to make money open yarmulke store in lkwd with good cus

amother

Post Sun, Apr 13 2014, 2:44 pm
The name saids it all. I am sick and tired of Jewish stores that sell good items and have what you need but their service is terrible.

I ordered yarmulkas for peasach and now a day before peasach I come to pick up my order and they tell me that we are sorry but we got too many orders and we are backed up so you won't get your yarmulkas for peasach. I could have gone elsewhere if they would have told me this last week. They also put in a huge ad in the paper when the last day for orders before peasach were.

Now they are busy and they are the only store in Lakewood that sells yarmulkas with a leather letter but come on just because you have no competition it doesn't mean that you can leave customers hanging. And for $17 a yarmulka it's not as if they are cheap or doing chessed.

So if someone out there is talented and knows how to use an embroidery machine and can do neat work and good customer service please open up an embroidery store in Lakewood. You don't even know how profitable a business this is.

One would not believe how much money such a store can bring in.

They sell yarmulkas, bibs, ties, bow ties, aprons and now for peasach matzah cover sets.

This is a year round business with every yom Tov something else to sell.

So for anyone strapped for cash with some talent in Lakewood here is a good business to go into.

All you need to start is to rent an embroidery machine. You can do it in a basement or a small room and the prospects are endless.

Twizzlers

Post Sun, Apr 13 2014, 4:29 pm
Call Sarah 917-749-5977
She may even still be able to do it before yom tov

amother

Post Sun, Apr 13 2014, 4:37 pm
Who is Sarah and she has yarmulkas in stock and equipment in stock?

Twizzlers

Post Sun, Apr 13 2014, 4:55 pm
Yes, she has stock. She does yarmulkas out of her Lakewood basement. I'm not comfortable posting her last name on this forum, but give her a call.

cookiecutter

Post Sun, Apr 13 2014, 5:37 pm
amother wrote:
The name saids it all. I am sick and tired of Jewish stores that sell good items and have what you need but their service is terrible.

I ordered yarmulkas for peasach and now a day before peasach I come to pick up my order and they tell me that we are sorry but we got too many orders and we are backed up so you won't get your yarmulkas for peasach. I could have gone elsewhere if they would have told me this last week. They also put in a huge ad in the paper when the last day for orders before peasach were.

Now they are busy and they are the only store in Lakewood that sells yarmulkas with a leather letter but come on just because you have no competition it doesn't mean that you can leave customers hanging. And for $17 a yarmulka it's not as if they are cheap or doing chessed.

So if someone out there is talented and knows how to use an embroidery machine and can do neat work and good customer service please open up an embroidery store in Lakewood. You don't even know how profitable a business this is.

One would not believe how much money such a store can bring in.

They sell yarmulkas, bibs, ties, bow ties, aprons and now for peasach matzah cover sets.

This is a year round business with every yom Tov something else to sell.

So for anyone strapped for cash with some talent in Lakewood here is a good business to go into.

All you need to start is to rent an embroidery machine. You can do it in a basement or a small room and the prospects are endless.
I sympathize with you, but I think your predictions of untold riches are likely too optimistic. There's probably a reason why few people do it, and the reason probably is that you can make a couple thousand dollars in two weeks, and $150 the rest of the year... and the couple thousand dollars are from working fourteen hour days in the two weeks before Pesach.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 13 2014, 5:41 pm
Chanukah time they are packed too with all embroidered Chanukah presents. They are packed with all sort of baby presents embroidered towels, blankets. Trust me its a year round business.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics