Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Please help. Yeshivis slight mo high school with dorm for ds

amother

Post Thu, Apr 17 2014, 3:46 pm
Ds is going to go out of town next year for eleventh grade. He is very smart and talented. A good behaved and a little shy but friendly. He want a ap classes and extra programs and clubs. Please help me find a school.

OOTBubby

Post Thu, Apr 17 2014, 5:45 pm
Have you looked in to Skokie Yeshiva HS? Skokie is a suburb of Chicago and this is the HS division of the yeshiva Hebrew Theological College. Sounds like it is what you are looking for (note: I don't have any first hand experience here; I'm just part of the Chicago community).

amother

Post Fri, Apr 18 2014, 12:03 pm
OOTBubby wrote:
Have you looked in to Skokie Yeshiva HS? Skokie is a suburb of Chicago and this is the HS division of the yeshiva Hebrew Theological College. Sounds like it is what you are looking for (note: I don't have any first hand experience here; I'm just part of the Chicago community).

Thanks. I will look into it. Any other ideas please?

boysrus

Post Fri, Apr 18 2014, 12:08 pm
yes, do an imamother quick search on skokie - you will get a lot of info about that yeshiva .
also, chofetz chaim yeshiva in milwaukee might be worth looking into? I know peoplw who sent their sons there.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children