Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Night time potty training help

Success10

Post Sat, Apr 19 2014, 2:35 pm
I think it's just called "night training" no? Either way, I'm clueless. A few nights ago she (almost 4) fell asleep without a diaper on. I made a mental note to put one on her and forgot. A few hours later she woke up, so I urged her to go to the bathroom. She did, and went back to sleep. A couple of hours later, she woke up and went to bathroom on her own!! She woke up in the morning dry. Great! She's ready, I thought.

Well, for the last few nights she's just been wetting the bed, and it's my bed, I might add, as she refuses to sleep in her bed. This is with us waking her to pee.

Is she not really ready, and I should go back to diapers? Or is this just a normal part of the process that we slowly have to work through. I don't want to push her if she's not ready. Also, she's very out of sorts since she hasn't had a set schedule for a couple of weeks due to the break, so in general her behavior has been very off.

I'm totally clueless with this new stage in parenting! Should I go ahead with training, or wait a bit longer? And if I go ahead, how do I go about it?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers