Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Looking for a nice cheap sheitel

amommy

Post Mon, Apr 07 2014, 12:47 pm
I'm looking for a long sheitel ( between 18- 22 inches) that's under $1000. Is it even possible to get a nice one? Which one would you recommend? Tia

Fabulous

Post Mon, Apr 07 2014, 12:48 pm
shifra elbogen sells closeout wigs that are very nice for 690. She just finished a sale so I don't know how much inventory is left.

amommy

Post Mon, Apr 07 2014, 12:58 pm
And where is she located?

Newkallah1

Post Thu, Apr 17 2014, 8:10 pm
Hi, I'm selling my long dark brown Sheital, only a yr old. Would you be interested in buying a slightly used one? Pm me for details.

justmarried:)

Post Thu, Apr 17 2014, 8:24 pm
I wouldn't recommend the ones from Shifra.

Fabulous

Post Thu, Apr 17 2014, 10:03 pm
justmarried:) wrote:
I wouldn't recommend the ones from Shifra.

why not?

I got one not too long ago and so far so good.

Dolly Welsh

Post Fri, Apr 18 2014, 2:16 am
This is two hundred:

http://www.voguewigs.com/paris......html

The "dark chocolate" color seems nice.

This is a nice shade of blonde:

http://www.alibaba.com/product.....l?s=p

bamba

Post Sat, Apr 19 2014, 6:18 pm
I bought a nechama karlnelsky for 525£ in uk. Dunno if they sell in USA as well. Really happy with it.

Ruchel

Post Sun, Apr 20 2014, 7:49 am
if you’re ready for synthetic, you can get great stuff. Best quality is Kanekalon. Ebay it.

I find synthetic gets knotty and is very hot in summer but bear in mind mine were always long.

In real hair, it may be heavily processed esp if bleached lighter. But if you go closer to 1000 you can definitely find!

freidasima

Post Sun, Apr 20 2014, 7:58 am
Royal Custom, real hair, adjustable part, long. my latest was around $700. Very happy with it.

EsaEinai

Post Sun, Apr 20 2014, 8:55 am
Freidasima, where did you buy your royal custom? I got one 5 years ago in ey, have worn it every day since and it's still in great condition. I always recommend the brand, bit have no clue where to tell people to buy it (I'm in the us now)

5qtkids

Post Sun, Apr 20 2014, 12:48 pm
Irenes in boro park brooklyn has great prices as well as JAP. I have bought by both and I am very happy

jflower

Post Sun, Apr 20 2014, 1:06 pm
I had a bad experience with Jap. The sheitel lasted 6 months & was a waste of $500.

miami85

Post Sun, Apr 20 2014, 4:48 pm
It think with the "cheaper" shaitels it's rather hit or miss. I've been happy with my mazali--but it's a 14 inch. I've been told by my shaitel macher it's a nice piece. I wouldn't bee suprised if you could find one in the price range/length you want.

Talya

Post Sun, Apr 20 2014, 6:33 pm
miami85 wrote:
It think with the "cheaper" shaitels it's rather hit or miss. I've been happy with my mazali--but it's a 14 inch. I've been told by my shaitel macher it's a nice piece. I wouldn't bee suprised if you could find one in the price range/length you want.

It's hit and miss with any price shaitel. The important thing is to only purchase from someone who stands behind their products.

I recently met girl at shaitel macher who told me her Jap is what she wears every day and the style holds for forever. She hates her more expensive wig and never wears it.

I've heard lots of people are happy with Irene but I hate mine. It's VERY heavy and the hair looked nice when I bought it but less than a year later it strongly resembles a birds nest.

I also hate my Sary. I've heard great things about them but every person I brought mine to mentions how knotty it is.

I've heard awful things about Mazali but looked into it myself because a friend was happy and because the hair is course said the style holds. I never found a piece that I was willing to buy.

freidasima

Post Mon, Apr 21 2014, 4:44 pm
I know that they sell Royal Custom in the States in several locations. I get mine in Bnai Brak, get there every six months or so and go to the main store on Rabbi Akiva. But if you go into their website (type in Royal Custom into google) you can see where to get them in the USA. They are great, last forever and are cheap!

November

Post Mon, Apr 21 2014, 6:26 pm
freidasima wrote:
I know that they sell Royal Custom in the States in several locations. I get mine in Bnai Brak, get there every six months or so and go to the main store on Rabbi Akiva. But if you go into their website (type in Royal Custom into google) you can see where to get them in the USA. They are great, last forever and are cheap!

How much do these sheitels cost?

freidasima

Post Tue, Apr 22 2014, 12:41 pm
I have paid between 1800 to 2400 shekel. Divide by 3.5 to get the dollar cost.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels