Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
Recomendation for Allergist in Jerusalem

rneumann

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 1:04 pm
I'm looking for an allergist in Jerusalem that takes meuchedet (English Speaking) with contact information. I've heard of Dr. Heimlich, but have no contact info. Also, does he speak English?
Any info would be helpful
Thanks!

Marion

Post Mon, Mar 31 2014, 1:16 pm
Dr. Bar Sela. Long wait list, and long wait times when you're there. But if he can't do it no one can!

He's in the Malcha mall tower.

amother

Post Wed, Apr 23 2014, 1:55 pm
rneumann wrote:
I'm looking for an allergist in Jerusalem that takes meuchedet (English Speaking) with contact information. I've heard of Dr. Heimlich, but have no contact info. Also, does he speak English?
Any info would be helpful
Thanks!

Don't know if you are still looking but someone just recommended him to me also. He does speak English but only works privately (She thinks it was about 200NIS, but it sounded like return visits for the same thing might be free).
His number is 02 537 6414 or home 02 538 6867. She also said you can call & ask if it's worth it to make a visit.

(Amother because I think the person who gave me the info is on here Very Happy )

blessedflower

Post Mon, Dec 14 2020, 8:54 am
Did you end up going to dr Heimlich? Is he an allergist or some hocus pocus man? Any other recommendations? It's for a baby and I possible someone that takes meuhedet

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Dec 14 2020, 9:04 am
blessedflower wrote:
Did you end up going to dr Heimlich? Is he an allergist or some hocus pocus man? Any other recommendations? It's for a baby and I possible someone that takes meuhedet

Check out this thread https://www.imamother.com/foru.....74622

Dr Bar Sela comes highly recommended outside of imamother too. He speaks English.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics