Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Please support a fellow Jew's business (not asking for $)

amother

Post Wed, May 07 2014, 2:33 pm
I am posting anonymously so people don't figure out who I am based on who I am related to. I asked Yael for permission before posting.

I have a very close relative who started his own business designing a wireless intercom system and he is currently looking for investors. In order to show a venture capitalist that he's a viable investment, he needs to show that people have an interest in his product. He has a website where people can sign up for more information. All that is required is a valid email address. He is not currently selling anything.

Can you please take one minute to sign up? If you have a Facebook account, can you please "like" his page? It would make a big difference to him and to his family. Please share this link with friends and family as well.

http://www.nucleusintercom.com/

Thank you so much for your help!

amother

Post Wed, May 07 2014, 4:13 pm
Done! Glad to do it. Good luck to your relative.

seeker

Post Wed, May 07 2014, 5:04 pm
I will not do it because I have zero interest in wireless income systems. Not even a hope of owning a house within the next decade so I can't imagine it being relevant to me. So, if you are indeed interested then please do check this out, but if not I don't think it's a favor to anyone to mess with the numbers like that.

working hard

Post Wed, May 07 2014, 5:07 pm
I am very much interested. It sounds like a product that I and many other people can really benefit from

amother

Post Wed, May 07 2014, 10:19 pm
seeker wrote:
I will not do it because I have zero interest in wireless income systems. Not even a hope of owning a house within the next decade so I can't imagine it being relevant to me. So, if you are indeed interested then please do check this out, but if not I don't think it's a favor to anyone to mess with the numbers like that.

That's actually one of the nice things about a wireless system. There is no hard-wiring involved, so you can take it with you when you move. And if your apartment is small enough that you don't need an intercom to communicate between rooms, then you can still have one in the kitchen or living room or baby's room or wherever you would want to keep an eye on the kids when you are out.

If your family is into that sort of thing, you can also connect with each other (kind of like Skype, but without needing the computer). Imagine all your sisters sitting in their kitchens having a cup of coffee and chatting. Or something like that.

Thanks to everyone who already signed up!

Tizku L'mitzvos!

RachelB

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 6:51 am
It looks very, very interesting! Liked!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics